Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the site! Please introduce yourself / Greet our new members.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I used to own a bmw e30 320is. It is currently on the cover of Total BMW in the UK. I sold it to Jake as I knew he would take good care of it. Now I am kicking myself as I want another one so so much!!!!

Anyway, I am currently looking for either another 320is or an M3 as I cant stand looking at the magazine article anymore, also I am driving around in a 95 Golf Gti and need something for the weekends otherwise I might go mad!

I used to be on the site as ItalianM3, look forward to contributing and applying all the knowledge that this superb site has to offer.

Luke

Comment

Originally posted by wantanm3 View Post
      Hi, I used to own a bmw e30 320is. It is currently on the cover of Total BMW in the UK. I sold it to Jake as I knew he would take good care of it. Now I am kicking myself as I want another one so so much!!!!

Anyway, I am currently looking for either another 320is or an M3 as I cant stand looking at the magazine article anymore, also I am driving around in a 95 Golf Gti and need something for the weekends otherwise I might go mad!

I used to be on the site as ItalianM3, look forward to contributing and applying all the knowledge that this superb site has to offer.

Luke
      Welcome back.

Comment

My name is Jake and I live in a lake! (no not really it just rhymed with Jake!!!)

Hi there i have just joined the forum, my name is Jake I am a stainless steel artist I make wall mounted and floor standing sculptures for a living and I am the very proud owner of a bmw m3 e30. I have no idea of its worth so have joined this group to get advice, and also appreciate the fellow members and their superb taste when it comes to cars!
        sigpicJake Howard
        Quality Contemporary Wall Mounted & Floor Standing Sculptures.

ArtsApart.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by artsapart View Post
          Hi there i have just joined the forum, my name is Jake I am a stainless steel artist I make wall mounted and floor standing sculptures for a living and I am the very proud owner of a bmw m3 e30. I have no idea of its worth so have joined this group to get advice, and also appreciate the fellow members and their superb taste when it comes to cars!
          Awesome. Welcome to an awesome community. You should post some pics of your SS art!

90 Sterling 2.5L E30///M3 lifer
          97 Porsche Carrera S
          13 Audi S6
          SOLD 03 Audi RS6 daily
          GONE 88 E28///M5 project

Comment

Greece-GRIECHENLAND-ELLADA ///M3 E30 UBBER ALLES!!

Hi everybody,my name is John and i am from Greece-Athens and i have been visiting this site for quite some time but recently decided to join in.I currently own a BMW M3 E46 euro and my previous beast was a BMW M3 E36 3.0 euro but i have always wanted a genuine M3 E30 which is my true love but unfortunately is very difficult to find or import here in Greece. Thumbs up for the incredible work you have done!!!!

www.bmw-motorsport.gr
            sigpicInsane in the ///Membrane

Comment

Welcome John!
              Fritz

1987 Hennarot E30 M3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2WsYARLD1Y

Comment

I was 17 once --

-- and I tried to buy a Sunbeam Alpine for $1300 (because I couldn't afford a Tiger, of course). My dad put a stop to that. No convertibles allowed. Now that I'm in my...uh...mid-30s, I understand his logic.

Meanwhile I have saved some pennies. Driving small old fuel-efficient Japanese cars helps on that front (currently a 1998 Mazda Protege, which is simply a great driving appliance). I've been infected with the car bug for the last 20 years though, and it's time to get involved with a 'real car.'

That's where the E30 M3 comes in. I like light cars, I like great steering feel, I like a great chassis -- plus the E30 still looks hard. Every M3 since just looks kinda poseur-ish to me (though I wouldn't kick an e46 M3 out of the garage...).

I don't have an M3 now but am in the market. Glad you guys are here. I'm here to learn.

cheers,

Brandt
                (in NYC)

Comment

Welcome fellas!

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Just picked up an M3 last night something I never thought I would stumble across and it was only a couple miles from the house. Im a VW guy so there will be much to learn..it kissed a guard rail about 4 yrs ago and parked after that, its not perfect but it will do until I round up some money to throw at it. Well heres a couple pictures of the gti and M3 which I am regretfully putting up for sale.

Comment

Hi all,

This is my introduction post. I currently have an E39 M5, and am looking for a second car for the family. It needs to be smaller, but I don't like /really/ small cars (except for Mk2 Golf GTis), so what better than an E30 M3?

Ideally I need to drive one first, to see if I can live with it as a daily driver. My guess is that I'll be able to. It's still a BMW, after all.

Generally, I tend to go for cars that fit the "slightly quirky impractical near-classic" niche, and as I do most maintenance myself, that doesn't phase me. I've had an XJS V12, MG Midget, all sorts of things. I also prefer original cars - I'm not a modifier by nature. I don't have a /massive/ budget for the E30, and whilst I'm sure you'll all tell me that's a problem, I hope to be reasonably patient in my search for the right car.

Have already done some searches in the forum, and looking forward to hanging around and reading more excellent info as I hopefully head towards E30 ownership!

T

Comment

Welcome to the board topper and good luck in your search for your first E30 M3 :-)
                        Fritz

1987 Hennarot E30 M3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2WsYARLD1Y

Comment

Hello all from California

Hi there, my name is Phil. Im 18 years old and my first and only car so far is (was my dads) my 1989 325i. I am absolutely in love with her but ever since i got my license and became familiar with the e30s...i soon fell in the with the e30 m3. I will be attending cal poly pomona in the fall to study mechanical egineering and i will be taking my baby with me. But talking with my dad, my little brother is going to need a car soon and i've been eyeing m3's day and night. with the roughly 30,000 bucks my parents are saving a year (since im not at a private university on the east coast) i might be able to achieve my only dream so far. I've got some money, and a job on the way once school starts. I am 100% commited to learning everything i can and doing everything i can to get close to an M3. i hope not to receive too much criticism for being too young to own one, i can say that i will never be worthy of such a car, but with your guys help, i might one day be truly satisfied. thanks and i hope to learn a lot here, im glad to have joined. see you in the forums.
                          Last edited by M3clutch; 07-26-2008, 11:02 AM.
                          "Hearing the metallic clatter of the valves, the wind, tire and road noise....the endless stream of morse code that comes through the seat bottom and steering wheel. It's amazing."--:OMG:S14addict:OMG:

Comment

Welcome guys, Phil...

We range in age from 17 - 70 something, so you are always in good company. Some of the older guys (like myself) can be the most immature.

Welcome again, and good luck...

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

I must be in the right place then
                              "Hearing the metallic clatter of the valves, the wind, tire and road noise....the endless stream of morse code that comes through the seat bottom and steering wheel. It's amazing."--:OMG:S14addict:OMG:

Comment

Intro

Hello All,

My name is Mark and I live in Orange County, CA. I am a fan of the E30. I currently own a 325is that I track as much as possible, and I want an M3; I've admired it since I was in high school and want to make the dream a reality. I've lurked here for a while and recognize some of the screen names from other forums, and I've met some of you guys at local meets, too. Anyway, I'm looking for a roller... I'll post about that on the appropriate forum.

Thank you for the knowledge I have already gained here.

Mark
                                John 3:17

Comment

Working...
                                X