Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the site! Please introduce yourself / Greet our new members.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello member my name is mike I appreciate the invite would like to get to know members in forum. I like to add to please excuse me when it comes to computers I am not to saabie

Comment

• Hello members, my name is Mike I am proud owner of 1990 BMW e30 m3 brilliant red and also 1995 BMW e36 m3 Dakar yellow production #267/1 thanks Mike

Comment

• Welcome Mike! Glad to have you here. We're car guys, not computer guys, so you're graded on a curve.

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

• Hi, I'm Rob from Sydney Australia.
          After many years of owning countless E30 coupes of varying models, I've finally added an M3 to my collection.
          I'm really keen to learn more about them, and especially the one I've recently purchased. It's proving to be an interesting car. Maybe more interesting than I'd expected.
          Hopefully some of the M3 gurus in this group can help me get around what I have.
          E30 M3 1986
          E30 Alpina C2 convertible 1986
          E30 325iS 1988
          E30 318i M50 SC swapped
          E46 M3 convertible 2004
          BMWS1000RR

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob M View Post
            Hi, I'm Rob from Sydney Australia.
            After many years of owning countless E30 coupes of varying models, I've finally added an M3 to my collection.
            I'm really keen to learn more about them, and especially the one I've recently purchased. It's proving to be an interesting car. Maybe more interesting than I'd expected.
            Hopefully some of the M3 gurus in this group can help me get around what I have.
            Hey Rob congrats on your purchase! I used to live in Sydney but now in Canada. Interested in hearing more about your car. Cheers, Simon

Comment

• Rob M
              Rob M commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey Simon, thanks mate. Where in Sydney were you, and where in Canada now?

• Originally posted by Rob M View Post
            Hi, I'm Rob from Sydney Australia.
            welcome....but we need pics!!!! (of the CAR..)

don't forget to update or add your vin in the mregistry https://bmwmregistry.com/
            Marshall
            75 M2
            88 M3

Comment

• Rob M
              Rob M commented
              Editing a comment
              I've updated the registry with details of the car. Not exactly sure how to upload photos on here yet, but will get to that shortly.

• Hi I'm Ryan and I live in the SF Bay Area. I formerly owned an 89 Hennarot M3 and I currently own a 72 Verona Red 2002 that is getting an S14 engine swap (M2). The engine is en route to Terry Tinney in Livermore for a refresh or a 2.5l - have not yet decided. Nice to have Marshall and others here as a resource for the swap and upgrades so I spend my money wisely. Here is the before photo. More to come.

Comment

• Welcome Ryan! you the same 02FLY from the 02FAQ?
              for some reason i like your combo of henna m3 and verona/zinno 02!
              Marshall
              75 M2
              88 M3

Comment

• 02FLY
                02FLY commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Marshall! I think the one on the FAQ might be the late David Lumbra's handle but it's my license plate and a great poem. I'm FerosFerio over there. You're also a man of discerning taste. I have your build thread pinned to my desktop. I also have a Guards red 77 911 outlaw and a Rosso red 71 Pantera ongoing project. Hopefully, you along with Le can mentor and reign in my S14 build scope creep so I don't go broke!

• Hi,

Im a new member of the group. I recently bought an 87 M3 E30 Im going to restore. Thanks for adding me to the group

Comment

• mlytle
                mlytle commented
                Editing a comment
                welcome! but....pics and details of your car or it didn't happen! :-)

• Originally posted by Jorlokini View Post
              Hi,

Im a new member of the group. I recently bought an 87 M3 E30 Im going to restore. Thanks for adding me to the group
              Welcome and congrats. Looks like a sister car to mine? Lachsilber? Mine is an 87 lachsilber but called a 88 model I think... My vin ends in 6259 ,where's yours in relation? (I'm just going off the pic in your handle.)

Comment

Working...
              X