Announcement

Collapse

Session time has been extended...

Instead of 30 minutes, you will be logged into s14.net for 1.5 hours of inactivity before being logged-out. Also instead of having only 30 minutes to edit a post, it has now been extended to 60 minutes.
See more
See less

Welcome to the site! Please introduce yourself / Greet our new members.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All,

Based out of Seattle. Old Coworker who joked about selling me his 88 M3 7-8yrs ago, I finally got the call this week! Down the rabbithole I go. Car needs a motor, states it was driven into his garage and wouldn't restart. seized or bearing was the culprit he's been told. Either way, excited as it's a no rust car!

The 5yr project of OCD begins

Comment

• Originally posted by dudley123 View Post
      Hello All,

Based out of Seattle. Old Coworker who joked about selling me his 88 M3 7-8yrs ago, I finally got the call this week! Down the rabbithole I go. Car needs a motor, states it was driven into his garage and wouldn't restart. seized or bearing was the culprit he's been told. Either way, excited as it's a no rust car!

Welcome aboard, I hope you share your progress with us. I too got my first M3 from a coworker who I'd hounded for a while. When the time came I didn't hesitate.
      1989 Lachs
      1988 Lachs - sold
      1988 DS - sold
      Bay Area M3 FB group

Comment

• dudley123
        dudley123 commented
        Editing a comment
        will do! Absolutely plan on a thread once I take possession and start stripping her down!

• Originally posted by dudley123 View Post
      Hello All,

Congrats! Exciting feeling the first few weeks/months... years of ownership

Comment

• Hi folks, I am Thrice and I am the proud owner of my dream car, a 1989 E30 M3! Mine is the only M3 I have ever driven and I am still euphoric every time I take it out! I am looking forward to learning anything I can from the members! My wife and I call North Carolina home.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Great to see a new victim for the ultimate ride of the 80’s
          mike

Comment

• I'm new here, thanks for the welcome And I hope to help and be helping to , im from kuwait , I’ve the beautiful 320is m Italian as how you are calling it , I owned it in 2003 , and it’s really very nice car and strong

Comment

Working...
            X