Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the site! Please introduce yourself / Greet our new members.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome aboard, Mark. Hope you get the M3 for your project. There are a lot of us in OC and SoCal.
    Many of us own a regular E30, maybe because we love to have a fun car to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinM View Post
      Welcome aboard, Mark. Hope you get the M3 for your project. There are a lot of us in OC and SoCal.
      Many of us own a regular E30, maybe because we love to have a fun car to drive.
      Thank you, Colin Maybe I'll see you around town or at a meet. Do you hit CnC?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AUTOMERGED! There's no thread "bumping" or "double posting" within a 24hr period. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Whoops, sorry about that. Didn't see the sticky...
      Last edited by markseven; 07-27-2008, 06:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
      John 3:17

Comment

New member, long time e30m3 owner

I have a 1988 Alpine White/Cardinal red leather e30m3 I have owned since 1994. Still beautiful, but constantly trying to nickel and dime me to death. Every time I think about selling it, or stuff it in the back of the garage for a while, I end up falling head over heels for it again and again. I don't spend too much time on the computer, but when I do, I always check out this site. Finally decided to join up. Thanks for all the great info.

Comment

Hey folks! New board member here, but been into BMWs and the CCA for about 6 or 7 years now. Just found out about this site, which is amazing because I've been waiting this whole time to get my E30 M3. Started off with an '89 325is and added a euro-spec '85 635csi about 2 years ago. Now that I'm closer to being in the market my dream ride (or one of them at least!), it seems like a great time to do the nitty gritty technical research. My favorite kind!

Great site! I do believe that I will find just about everything I need to know here.

Thanks!
          Alex

Comment

Welcome Guys!

Ducracer, Hang in there! You will kick yourself if you sell it. I love my car more each day.

Alex, keep us posted on your search.

-Kelly

Comment

Thanks! Will do.

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by ducracer View Post
                I have a 1988 Alpine White/Cardinal red leather e30m3 I have owned since 1994. Still beautiful, but constantly trying to nickel and dime me to death. Every time I think about selling it, or stuff it in the back of the garage for a while, I end up falling head over heels for it again and again. I don't spend too much time on the computer, but when I do, I always check out this site. Finally decided to join up. Thanks for all the great info.
                ducracer = Ducati Racer? What model? Love them all!

Welcome to yet another expensive addiction in motorsports!

-Chris
                Chris L.

Spray paint and tire shine doesn't equate to a "restoration!"

Comment

Hey I'm new to the forum. A little background on myself, I am more of a porsche guy as I worked for RUF in germany the past year(no longer do) and have dealt with porsches alot. However, while working there I had an e30 325i Nurburgring tool and so i fell in love with the E30.

Right now I am looking for an E30 M3, and found this forum to be a great place to find these cars and learn about them. I may not post much at first(at least until I get an M3) but I figured I would introduce myself as I will be lurking.

Comment

Hello to all on s14.net just a quick intro. I'm an electrcal site forman here in England with a wife that does not like cars. I'm sure I'm not alone on this one ! I've had my m3 for two years now after owning 2 intergrales before great cars money no option would have both ! But i've see the light its all about rwd and the sound of the carbon airbox at 8k i love it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey!
                      I have just registered on this forum, but I have been around and read alot here before.
                      Great forum!

A little introduction,
                      I'm a 20 year old boy from Norway. I build firetrucks for a living, and my main interests are cars, graphics (3d mainly), my girlfriend and our dog.
                      I bought my E30 M3 a year ago, and before that I drove a Sierra Cosworth.

Well, the car is a Diamantschwartz 86 M3 with a S50B30 Euro engine in it.
                      It's been taken off duty right now and become a project car insted. Got a spun rod bearing and some other stuff, so I will rebuild the whole car, maybe making it more as a track toy. We'll see

Comment

Hi I'm new. Do not have a M3 as I'm too young but I will be hopefully get a E30 316i as a first car.

Comment

Hi. I'm new. I love e30 at all, and e30m3 more than any. I'm from Belarus and I'm only one in our country have the e30m3 :-) It came to me in no driving condition and I'm now making a total rebuild of my m3. Also makes modifications during rebuilding ofcourse.

Comment

Welcome to the last few posters, use search and have fun.

Comment

Hello to everyone on S14.net.

My name is Ken, as you can tell by my screen name I am a fan of Ferrari and Formula One.

I have been registered on this site for a little while, but this is my first post. I have been using this site to gain information on the 1990 M3 I purchased several years ago. I have owned many cars, and I am still shocked at the amount of attention the M3 receives when out on the road.

The car is Brillantrot with Black interior.

Thanks to all who make this site such a great resource.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Tifoso; 12-05-2008, 05:57 PM.

Comment

^^Beautiful car! Is this not a 91 model? Build date of 5/90?
                                Terrance

Comment

Working...
                                X