Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the site! Please introduce yourself / Greet our new members.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Konig
    commented on 's reply
    Nice save! I've always wondered what my car would look like without a spoiler... the answer might be "weird." Any other spoiler-less photos?

• abdlock
    replied
    Hello,

My name is Don and I'm from Clackamas oregon

I spotted my 1989 M3 sitting under a carport collecting dust.

After 3 years i was able to purchase the vehicle and bring it back to life..Car has been sitting since 2007

After doing some minor repairs and freshening up its now a running/driving legal to drive vehicle..

This car will be for sale eventually after i've had my fun with it..

v When i first got the car it was missing the spoiler..Sourced a OEM in the proper shade..Other photos are after a detail

Leave a comment:

• BTWoody
    replied
    Hi I'm Ian and I'm 53 yrs old and I'm from Northern Ireland, I have a 1991 E30 M3 (my first classic), I have just started into this classic car addiction. I am intending on using the M3 as a collectors item and use it only on sunny days/dry days.

Leave a comment:

• Konig
    commented on 's reply
    Looks great!

• Afish
    replied
    Here is a picture of the car, I am having so much fun with it.

Leave a comment:

• Magnus
    replied
    Welcome Anthony. I know this is a great forum.

Leave a comment:

• Konig
    replied
    Originally posted by Afish View Post
    Hello, my name is Anthony. I just bought a 1990 E30 M3 Brilliantrot with black interior. I absoulutly love this car, I have been a BMWCCA member for 10 years always driving a BMW for a daily driver. I think this is a great forum and look forward to participate

Anthony
    Welcome! Post a couple photos of your car when you get a chance.

Leave a comment:

• Afish
    replied
    Hello, my name is Anthony. I just bought a 1990 E30 M3 Brilliantrot with black interior. I absoulutly love this car, I have been a BMWCCA member for 10 years always driving a BMW for a daily driver. I think this is a great forum and look forward to participate

Anthony

Leave a comment:

• Magnus
    replied
    Welcome to the forums Kev & Ciaranthemurph! Glad to have you here!

Leave a comment:

• Kevllar
    replied
    Hello everyone!
    I've had my '88 lachssilber since early 2000s and had a ton of fun in it. I'm at that point where I can start restoring it and looking forward to the journey. I know it's not a project. It's a lifestyle! I continue to read a lot of the great information on the forum. I'll continue to research the wealth of knowledge here, but I'll be reaching out to you all for advice, tips, etc at some point in time.

I plan on starting the restore in a few months, but in the meantime I am pulling together a build list, parts list, and useful links.

I live in Northern Virginia and would enjoy catching up with anyone in the area. Local coffee and cars, other events, or even a HH.

Kevin

Leave a comment:

• ciaranthemurph
    replied
    Hello all, based in the UK and have had my car since Feb. 2008. Hardly had any use and has been in a state of storage and more recently restoration since. Was bought as a track car but is being returned to a road car now.

I have lots of parts missing, so will be looking for some spare in the classifieds more than likely.

Here's a couple of before and after photos:

Leave a comment:

• Magnus
    replied
    Welcome to the forums!

Leave a comment:

• refused
    replied
    Hey Phil, I am located in Canberra. The car is still LHD thankfully. I think the owner that tried the conversion got the interior apart and pulled some parts out of the engine bay and went, yeah I am over this. So now I have to track down a few engine parts and interior parts. So I will have to ask you about part sourcing and the like.

Leave a comment:

• philm3
    replied
    Originally posted by refused View Post
    Hello,

Well it is about time. After about 2 years of lurking on here and trying to learn as much as I can. I have finally managed to purchase a E30M3. It is a 87' DS US spec car that went from the US to Japan and then finally to Aus.
    However the previous owner has tried to do a RHD conversion so all of the interior is gutted. So I need to rebuild it all, and also work out wiring. So expect lots of questions from me in the coming months as I try to get this car put back together and started again.

Cheers
    hello and welcome,
    where in Aus are you ?? i take it your over East if the car has been swapped to RHD ....I,m in Perth so feel free to ask any Q's...

Leave a comment:

• refused
    replied
    Hello,

Well it is about time. After about 2 years of lurking on here and trying to learn as much as I can. I have finally managed to purchase a E30M3. It is a 87' DS US spec car that went from the US to Japan and then finally to Aus.
    However the previous owner has tried to do a RHD conversion so all of the interior is gutted. So I need to rebuild it all, and also work out wiring. So expect lots of questions from me in the coming months as I try to get this car put back together and started again.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

Working...
X