Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the site! Please introduce yourself / Greet our new members.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ken,
    Nice ride.
    Welcome aboard.
    -Tony-
    1991 M3 10Km
    1989 M3
    BEGINS HERE

Comment

Hello

Hi Everyone

I have wanted an E30 M3 for some years now. In the past I have owned an 3.0 E36 M3, an E36 3.2 Evo M3, an E34 3.8 M5, an E39 540i etc. Most recently I had a 1989 Porsche 944 Turbo (quite heavily modified) but the loss of my job made me realise that life's too short so here I am, trying to learn about E30 M3's before going shopping for the perfect Brilliant Red example to put in my garage!
      1986 E30 M3 (Alpine White) - engine in bits :surprised
      2000 Porsche Carrera
      2007 Ford Mondeo 2.2TDi estate (for ferrying the kids around)

Comment

Welcome! As I understand it, all of the E30 M3 variants made it to the UK so you'll have a wide variety to choose from. Good luck with the search.
        Terrance

Comment

New to the group

Hi everybody, I'm new to the group. I just returned to the e30 M3. I had one for 2 years and sold it for dental reasons, so after a few years with out one, I bought another one.

Comment

Welcome back!!! Seems like the seller's remorse theme we see so often.

Comment

je m'appelle Jake. Ha ha just kidding. Name is Jake, I'm from TO, new to the board but have been a Lurker for about 7 years. Finally ready to purchase an E30, so I come here for sage wisdom.

Comment

Just bought a modified 318iS with a 2.3L engine upgraded to 2.5L. Light body, big engine, goes like hell! It goes along side my 1989 635 CSi (5 speed) and a 2001 X5. Something for every ride.

Comment

Hi fellaws, long time viewer, recently registered.
                  Here is the last project/rebuild of our club,
                  E30 320is, used to have M20 2.5, now we swapped it for a S14 2.0,
                  Also modified installed and 850i 4pot calipers on it and some other mods to.
                  Since the car is going to run on hill climb events it uses GrA 5:28 75% diff pretty interesting.
                  click for more

one more

We used to be a proud owners of M3 GrA which is sold to your well known user
                  TON DTMcouple of years ago.

now we have a 320STWE36 with S14-300hp which is also for sale

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8...ture007rg0.jpg
                  http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/9...ture009co6.jpg
                  http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1...ture012lf5.jpg
                  http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/6981/dsc00065ve6.jpg
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzuZOH8Ub5s
                  Last edited by ks-motors; 09-29-2008, 11:14 PM.

www.dtm-pr.net

www.ks-motors.com

Comment

Welcome aboard Ernest. What took you so long?
                    sigpic

Comment

I don’t now what took me sow long to join this fantastic site
                      But here I’m and so glad that I join such a wonderful site
                      Thanks for welcome, keep up the good work

www.dtm-pr.net

www.ks-motors.com

Comment

Originally posted by ///M3 Terr View Post
                        Welcome! As I understand it, all of the E30 M3 variants made it to the UK so you'll have a wide variety to choose from. Good luck with the search.
                        Well, this forum has proved informative already!!! I'm much less hung up about the colour (although a red one would be nice). I'm beginning to think that a sound body/chassis is vital but I could do some mechanical repairs as I plan to make some mods anyway (suspension, CF airbox, Alpha-N, etc). From what I can see a 215bhp model would be a better basis from which to start than a 195bhp one but even the latter, at the right price, could work out OK.
                        1986 E30 M3 (Alpine White) - engine in bits :surprised
                        2000 Porsche Carrera
                        2007 Ford Mondeo 2.2TDi estate (for ferrying the kids around)

Comment

Hi im new on here, been browsing for a while now and thought id better join up.

Im from Jersey in the Channel Islands (Middle of the English channel) im currently building an E30 325i sport for Special stage rallying and track days. Here it is on a winters morning before i decided id strip it all out and put a cage in.

Currently looking at getting a scruffy E30 M3 for its engine to put in the 325. but dont worry ill be fully restoring and rally prepping the M3 shell for when i inevitably crash the 325 (My first RWD car) :uhoh: ill re-shell into the M3.

Any way enough talking.

Cheers,

Mike.

Comment

New member, long time owner!

I just wanted to say hi to all the members, and I look forward to sharing our passion for the E30 M3. I will add some photos as soon as I figure out how to resize them.

Fast Regards,
                            Tim

Comment

Welcome to the show, have a seat and feel free to grab a snack at the concession stand.

Originally posted by Redline View Post
                              I just wanted to say hi to all the members, and I look forward to sharing our passion for the E30 M3. I will add some photos as soon as I figure out how to resize them.

Fast Regards,
                              Tim

Comment

Hello Everyone,

This is the Ultimate E30M3 Forum.

I am a new member.
                                New Owner of a Clean Euro Spec '87
                                My First M Car.
                                I reside in Perth, Australia.

FYI - Perth - The only state in Australia which permits LHD cars =)

Its like it was meant to be...

Great to be part of this Forum and amongst Fellow E30 M3 Enthuiasts.
                                Last edited by M3BMK; 10-22-2008, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X