Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the site! Please introduce yourself / Greet our new members.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello ! I am new on the board. My name is Djordje , 24 , from Belgrade, Serbia.
    I own e30 m3 with s38b36 engine, I bought it that way. The car is in bad condition, and Im trying to restore it to stock.
    Cheers !

Comment

Originally posted by djole///M3 View Post
      Hello ! I am new on the board. My name is Djordje , 24 , from Belgrade, Serbia.
      I own e30 m3 with s38b36 engine, I bought it that way. The car is in bad condition, and Im trying to restore it to stock.
      Cheers !
      Welcome to the site, I wish you the best of luck getting your car back in order.

Comment

Welcome home.

[email protected]

1969 2002 racecar
        1989 M3 racecar
        e39 Touring

Comment

Hey people!

I'm a fresh E30 M3 owner, this community seems to be really friendly, I hope to spend alot of time here.

Cheers,
          Mario

Comment

Hi guys, just introducing myself, Im GARY from Co.Down in Northern Ireland I have a 1991 reg E30 M3 sport evo in brilliant red, hope to get speaking to you all soon.
            Cheers Gary.
            sigpic

Comment

how long have you had the sport?
              whats the history of it?

http://garage.s14power.com/showgalle...08&ppuser=1534

Comment

Hi,
                I am sort of new to this site, I was on here a long time ago, back when I had my 88 e30. Im a vw guy mostly and I drive maily GTI's. I just picked up a BMW this week after catching the 'bug' again after driving my friend's M3. Man they are so addicting.
                Anyways, my name is Christopher, nice to meet you

Comment

Originally posted by evoIIdriver View Post
                  Hi,
                  I am sort of new to this site, I was on here a long time ago, back when I had my 88 e30. Im a vw guy mostly and I drive maily GTI's. I just picked up a BMW this week after catching the 'bug' again after driving my friend's M3. Man they are so addicting.
                  Anyways, my name is Christopher, nice to meet you
                  where you from?

Oh yeah, welcome! :hi:
                  sigpic
                  Click here to see the evolution of my E30 M3 Recent Pics My E30 M3 is sold but not forgotten:cry:

Comment

welcome to everyone, you will learn a lot here on the forums:yup:
                    "Hearing the metallic clatter of the valves, the wind, tire and road noise....the endless stream of morse code that comes through the seat bottom and steering wheel. It's amazing."--:OMG:S14addict:OMG:

Comment

hey guys name is jeremy and i am new to the site... and from what i have seen so far AWESOME. just picked up my first m3 after thanksgiving and wow... fun car. i have 4 other bmw's but these m3s really are different. i am a mechanic at a used exotics dealer so i may be able to help if anyone needs it. i am looking forward to helping and doing what i can here.
                      Finally at home!!!
                      sigpic
                      89 ///M3
                      84 318i
                      84 325eta turbo project

Comment

Hey guys, my name is Saige. I am friends with aaronmjr. I dont have an M3 yet but i am researching every last detail about them that i can. my goal is to know the car backwards and fowards before i start my project. I plan on picking up a shell (crashed or just stripped) and turning it into a monster street car. I have no desire to really prep it for track since the closest one in MN is 2 hours away and it gets spendy to race. The car will probably go through several autocrosses though. I know most here will hate me for this but I dont plan on going with a S14. The plan is to pick up an S62 and swap that in. But I am about 2 years away from those decisions being finalized. I hope to get the project going by January of 2011. My priority at the moment is to finish school first.

Comment

Hello, my name is Adam. I have recently acquired #195510 a 1988 Hennarot car. I am currently in school and awaiting acceptance to Porsche's technician training program. I have owned 12-15 VW/Audi B2 chassis cars (4000Sq, ur-quattro, Quantum syncro Wagon) as well as a few Merc w123/126 diesels, e30 & e9 cars.

The ///M I now own is not perfect by any means, but does run and drive, most of the interior is done and the body is damaged and resprayed, it is still henna though. I have had to replace the pedal bracket and clutch pedal, various sensors, fluids and what not, but all in all not a bad deal.

Your site has been very useful in my deal for the car, and should continue to be so as I resurrect this car to is proper state. Due to its overall condition, and my desire to begin running NASA events with a few friends, I believe I will aim for more of a track/auto-x goal for the car. Given my lack of experience, modification will be secondary to maintenance and preparation. If you see me at R/A, CMP or Barber, be sure to say hello.

Comment

Welcome to the site. It's addictive, you may end up spending way more time here than makes sense but it makes you appreciate the E30M3 more.
                            Terrance

Comment

hello guys, i just registered to this forum after being a owner of my e30 m3's for 2 yrs, & my e36 m3 for 3 yrs.. ive heard great things about this forum from other members & plan to stick around.. here are a few pics:

sigpic 95 M3 & 88 M3

Comment

welcome!

Originally posted by drinaldis
                                I dated a girl who used to do the reverse grind. I kinda liked it.

Comment

Working...
                                X