Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the site! Please introduce yourself / Greet our new members.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help cant drive my car

i have an 88 m3 i just eplaced both fuel pumps cap wire set spark plugs fuel filter car sounds like a lawn mower no power please help

Comment

• long time lurker, finally registered. 100% BMW household has us on the lookout for a local AWII M3.

Comment

• i have a 90 M3... my favorite car in the world.... ive own plenty bmws... and the e30 is just what i love the most....cool to finally be on here

Comment

• Just love the E30 M3s. The purest of all Ms. I have a E46 M3 cab and a 79 930. If I could find a clean E30 M3 Id defiantly have one!
          Attached Files

Comment

• Hello everybody... I'm new here coming from the vdub scene still in the vdub scene, and hopefully looking to get into a e30 M3, Until then i'll keep posting and learn from you old OG's, and hopefully hit some gtg's to meet some of you homies.
            Peace!
            No Bitchassedness:battle:

Comment

• Hey all. I just joined having purchased an E30 M3 Evolution II in Misano red. Its a thing of beauty and I feel priveliged to have it. I also have an Estoril blue M Coupe. I will post some pics soon.

Comment

• Welcome to the addiction boys.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattH View Post
                  Hey all. I just joined having purchased an E30 M3 Evolution II in Misano red. Its a thing of beauty and I feel priveliged to have it. I also have an Estoril blue M Coupe. I will post some pics soon.
                  Welcome!! Where abouts in the uk are you?
                  James

Comment

• Hey - I am in Cambridgeshire. What about you ?

Comment

• PS - if anyone is interested i have some nice pics, but Im not sure how to post them. Can anyone help ?

Comment

• sorry - i now see that i get some space after 45 posts. apols for asking a question i could have researched.

Comment

• You can still post a pic without 45 posts using either the attachment function of this site or you can "host" the pics on a web based photo sharing site like www.photobucket.com then link the pics here.

Take a look at the following for instructions:
                          http://www.s14.net/forums/showpost.p...16&postcount=1
                          http://www.s14.net/forums/showpost.p...53&postcount=3
                          Terrance

Comment

• Great, thanks. If anyone is interested, here are my cars...
                            Last edited by MattH; 08-09-2009, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• Hey guys, I'm new to this forum. I'm pretty active on R3V and BFC. I don't have an M3, but I do have an e30. Hopefully one day I can afford an M3 shell, so that I can transfer my s52 and the supporting mods on to it. :fyeah:
                              Need a good mechanic/fabricator/performance shop in SoCal?
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=155404

Castro Motorsport

12600 Sherman Way, Unit C
                              North Hollywood, CA 91605
                              (818) 765-3606

The Purple ///Monster Build:
                              http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=47251

Comment

• Back in the saddle

Just put the rebuilt engine in my 89 that has been sitting for 4 years. Went to fire it up last night around 1am...cranked but no start. This evening I'm going to confirm spark and fuel to the injectors as the plugs were dry after cranking for 3-4 seperate 30 second tries. I changed the fuel & filter then ran it to throught the lines to the rail before attempting to start...look forward to everyones helpful thoughts and more upgrades. Had this car since 1995 and can't wait to drive it again!
                                send E-mail to: [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X