Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the site! Please introduce yourself / Greet our new members.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the site! Please introduce yourself / Greet our new members.

If you're new to the forum, or you don't usually participate --then please introduce yourself!

• Magnus
    replied
    Welcome Mike! Glad to have you here. We're car guys, not computer guys, so you're graded on a curve.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1
    replied
    Hello members, my name is Mike I am proud owner of 1990 BMW e30 m3 brilliant red and also 1995 BMW e36 m3 Dakar yellow production #267/1 thanks Mike

Leave a comment:

• Mike1
    replied
    Hello member my name is mike I appreciate the invite would like to get to know members in forum. I like to add to please excuse me when it comes to computers I am not to saabie

Leave a comment:

• Magnus
    replied
    Welcome Ray,

Thanks for the intro. Sounds like you built yourself 1 very fast car. Let's see some pics when you get the chance. Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• ab99
    replied
    Hello,

I am Ray, a 77 yr "young" retired engineer that started doing Driver's Schools in my 1981 320i in 1992. Kermit Upton of MASR in Vermont installed a S14 engine and 5 speed from an 1989 M3 in Spring of 1993. Over the next couple years converted to 2.5 liter spec with Kermit's cams and ran BMW Club events and Races and eventually converted to pure racing in SCCA ITE and SPU. I have enjoyed the car for many years (bought it new), but am currently in the process of working on either a sale of the complete car or the "bits and pieces". I will be posting some questions about the status of the engine shortly.

Ray

Leave a comment:

• Magnus
    replied
    Welcome Has,
    It is hard to truly separate yourself from an e30.

Welcome Mike,

Now you need the other 2 M's to complete the quatrain. DId you go to Sigfest yesterday in NJ (BMWNA)? There were between 75-86 cars that showed (waiting for official numbers). Glad to have another local yocal.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1
    replied
    Wats up members I'm mike1 Newark nj thanks to all for welcome I own Brilliant red 1990 M3 and 1995 Dakar yellow 267/1

Leave a comment:

• Has csl
    replied
    Hi there guys, thought I'd say hi and introduce myself. Iv recently bought a US spec M3 after selling my mint Evolution 1 a few years ago. Bought a CSL after but still needed an E30 in my life. I'm in the process of getting the car in tip top condition, with a few tasty mods on the way. I'll be posting some pics up soon.

Leave a comment:

• Magnus
    replied
    Sorry I'm late, but thanks for finally introducing yourself, Santi. Glad to that you're holding on to the Olde Gal.

Leave a comment:

• santib
    replied
    Hello Everyone, Long time member but never introduced myself. I currently have an '88 DS with over 200k on it in the northern Atlanta, Ga area. Before that I had a '91 DS from '97-'99. Have had it since 2012 when we picked it up from the second owner. Just got back from my first Vintage in Asheville and can say that I will be doing fixing up many more items on my car for next years vintage. I met many M3 owners and hope to be on here more often.

Santi

Leave a comment:

• Magnus
    replied
    Welcome to the forum! We're also on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1487931551536357/

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• Dave @nz
    replied
    Welcome and congratulations on your long ownership.

Leave a comment:

• 1987M3
    replied
    Hi Everyone,

Just joined up and its something I should have done a long time ago, I have owned my Diamond Schwartz 1987 M3 since 1998, most of the time it has spent in the garage I'm sorry to say but from the age of 24 to now I have moved home several times, had a family... well you know how it goes!

So now I plan on using my M3 on regular occasions when its nice weather to avoid the old rust, but as its winter I have lots of little jobs I want to do to bring her back up condition.

She has 84k miles and is totally standard from the factory with no mods, still has original Bavaria tape player and cassette holder!

I look forward to getting involved and picking all your brains on tech details.

Click image for larger version

Name:	M3_013_zps79359db1.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	273.7 KB
ID:	1252502

Leave a comment:

• Magnus
    replied
    Welcome to the group!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X