any body using H&R race springs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any body using H&R race springs?

If so give me some feedback and what shocks you are using. I'm not too concerned about the streatability but more for track performance. Pics of the drop would be nice as well
    Chris
    90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Track performance? Why not go with J-Stocks? Or Coil-Overs?

HR Race springs are nice though....

Comment

I'm just seeing what people have out there, I've only been able to find references to the sport springs. I'm sticking with H&R from great past experiences (have H&R coilovers on my other two cars) but with the recent price jack up over $2k for a set.. race springs are looking better and better
      Chris
      90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

I've heard nothing but good about the race springs.... but if you want something better, go with the TMS J-Stocks... they are the 'best' springs for the E30 M3 w/o going to coil-overs..

Comment

Hi,
          Man I ordered my springs 5 weeks ago. First they said they were on bakc order 3 weeks, then another 3 weeks after that. I called a few places and they are on back oreder too. I am dying to get them on my car.
          Any body have and idea when they will be shipped from H&R?

Thanks,

Jess

Comment

I have them and they are great. The only thing they lack is adjustable ride height =P. The rates are aggressive enough for the track but soft enough for daily use. They'll be up for sale in the near future when I install my coilovers.

88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/M TECH
            89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/SCHWARZ
            85 323I S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZ
            91 M TECHNIC TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH

Comment

Hmmmm

I have a brand new set going into my car in a couple months....WOOHOO...i cant wiat...

The drop...should look nice with my soon to be 18's...BLANG BLANG...

ADA///M

Comment

Working...
              X