My minds playin tricks on me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My minds playin tricks on me!

For awhile now I've heard about people takin off there a/c unit,cuz they say or myth that these eng are to run better without it.I just recently changed all belts and since i had a small leak on one of the main lines for the a/c I decided not to install the a/c belt.And guest what? it seems to be more responsive and a bit quicker.I dont know if its just my imagination or does it have something to do with it.Also my alternator seized,needed to be replace too,maybe thats what I'm feelin,maybe the alternator was causing some kind of bad friction and give it a hard time to turn over? any advice or comment is appreciated. Summer time get pretty hot in CALI,but worth a trade for a bit hp!!!!!

Take the A/C out and you gain HP.

But if you can't live w/o AC, don't do it.

Comment

AC removal

Is it a straight forward process to remove AC, is there anything I need to be aware of?

Comment

I DIDN'T HAVE THEM TAKE OFF THE A/C I JUST DIDN'T INSTALL THE BELT FOR IT!! I GUESS I PROBABLY KEEP IT LIKE THAT BASE ON MY FUTURE PLAN FOR MY CAR,WHICH IS RESTORE TO A SHOW CAR COND AND UPGRADE TO A HIGH PERFORMANCE ENGINE UPGRADE....

Comment

Working...
        X