Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long did you have to search for your first e30?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About 5 min.... I had sold my last BMW a couple of years before and had decided to get another... One of my choices was an E30 M3 and one just happened to be listed on Ebay here in town..... Wrote him a check that afternoon!!! Sometimes its good to be lucky!!

Comment

5 years. . . .
      88 E30 M3 Hennarot
      95 E36 M3 Avusblau (Track Car)

Comment

it found me
        1990 e30 m3

Comment

first e30 - 4 months (zinno 325i)

my M3 - 6 long trying years

A special thank you to:
          archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

Originally posted by UofOm3 View Post
            it found me
            Good answer!

I'll probably say the same. I was just looking on the norwegian web pages for car selling and BANG! there it was. I just felt the instand neeeeed, just had to buy that car. And so it was
            I've never thought that I would end up with a BMW, neither did my friends.
            As info I had to pay $36360 calculated with today's valuta (5.15 NOK to 1 USD).
            1987 BMW M3 E30

S50B32 swap thread http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=43515

Comment

2 years on and off. 3 months and driving 7 cars when I was really looking... When you find "the one" you know. Just have your chips stacked because it will call to you.
              Feel free to ask me any questions you have! Please email [email protected]
              VAC Motorsports :mario:
              (I don't check PMs often, please email)

Comment

It took me about three years to buy the car I really wanted. I initially bought an 88 with 25K on th clock. Was never really happy with the car even though it was in such pristine condition. I sold it within 6 months. Finally the car that I wanted came up for sale. It had a bit more miles, but the car was far superior.

Comment

Originally posted by eastsideM3 View Post
                  It took me about three years to buy the car I really wanted. I initially bought an 88 with 25K on th clock. Was never really happy with the car even though it was in such pristine condition. I sold it within 6 months. Finally the car that I wanted came up for sale. It had a bit more miles, but the car was far superior.
                  So what is it you were looking for in a car?

- Tire is the other control arm bushing.

zhpregistry.net

Comment

Originally posted by noro View Post
                    So what is it you were looking for in a car?
                    The low mileage car had some electrical issues, and I wanted something a little more aggressive looking without having to do all the work myself. So I bought this car.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I didn't have to wait at all. I just went to the dealer, negotiated my trade-in and drove it home. :p: As I remember, he had three in stock. Of course, it was 1989 and I thought it was damn expensive, but I have never regretted the purchase.

My second one was waiting for me at VSR one day - but I sold that one over the winter - to one very happy guy from New Jersey who had been looking for a clean car for a long time.

John
                      John Oglesby

President, Boston Chapter BMW CCA

88 Alpineweiss

sigpic

Comment

i found my car in germany on the web mobile.de after 1 year looking!!
                        buss from norway to hamburg,train to bielfeld, where the car was..

that was in 2001,my best car ever!!:yup:

kjell t

Comment

About 3 months for me.

Comment

Working...
                          X