removing M3 badging from trunk lid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• removing M3 badging from trunk lid

What is the correct way to remove the stuck-on M3 badges from the trunk? Thanks.

hair dryer and dental floss is how I do it. There are a number of threads on it. some use fishing wire..

just get them warm/hot and the adhesive will release.
    ApexRaceParts.com - Facebook Fan Page - Twitter

Comment

little bit of indirect heat, not too much, then slide some fishing string close to the decklid to get under the adhesive as best you can. Use some sort of mild detergent to get rid of the excess goo and wax her up!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AUTOMERGED! There's no thread "bumping" or "double posting" within a 24hr period. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by paintpro21 View Post
      hair dryer and dental floss is how I do it. There are a number of threads on it. some use fishing wire..

just get them warm/hot and the adhesive will release.
      haha - beat me to it!
      Last edited by CAOSyAMOR; 05-30-2008, 08:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
      sigpic
      Click here to see the evolution of my E30 M3 Recent Pics My E30 M3 is sold but not forgotten:cry:

Comment

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it! Attempted to use the search function, but It appears to be inoperative at this time.

Comment

Working...
        X