Set of OEM stickers part #

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Set of OEM stickers part #

Does anyone know the part # or how to order a complete set of Euro spec stickers for our car? I am asked by the dealer to look at the reference number of each one but don't even know if I have all of them.

Thanks
    1987 E30 M3
    1992 E36 325i (race car)
    1983 E24 635csi (for restoration)

pm blunt on here. He might be able to help you out.

Comment

which stickers are we talking about?
      ApexRaceParts.com - Facebook Fan Page - Twitter

Comment

The two ones at the drives door, the ones at the supension towers and some others.
        1987 E30 M3
        1992 E36 325i (race car)
        1983 E24 635csi (for restoration)

Comment

They all have their own part number.

T

Comment

you can buy those?
            ApexRaceParts.com - Facebook Fan Page - Twitter

Comment

someone please post the part numbers. I've been wanting to buy a "sticker kit" for a long time. I remember when I was pretty young and my dad was restoring classic mustangs they had "sticker kits" for the engine bay, etc. and I've always wanted something like that for our cars.
              1990 e30 m3

Comment

I want a set too! Please post part numbers. Thanks!

Comment

cant we just get the numbers on the door jams? i mean yea the ones with the VIN will be hard because it specific to each car. maybe we can get them reproduced by a decal maker.... Jonathan if your reading this PM me before we all PM you. :beef:

A special thank you to:
                  archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

Originally posted by Yan-3 View Post
                    cant we just get the numbers on the door jams? i mean yea the ones with the VIN will be hard because it specific to each car. maybe we can get them reproduced by a decal maker.... Jonathan if your reading this PM me before we all PM you. :beef:

Yan, I want to keep you & Jonathan out of prison!! Can you say class 1 felony? Might as well be doing $100 bills on the xerox. Anyone but the OEM (or the state, in the case of CA) reproducing anything with a vin # is a no-no. CA re-tags a theft recovery vehicle (missing the vin) after verifying the vin goes with the vehicle. Their used to be 2 guys (one from Greece & one from England) on ebay, that sold the "kit" for the E30 with @ 8-9 stickers & they were OEM.

I know that many of the stickers are still available through BMW.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cactusjacks1 View Post
                      Yan, I want to keep you & Jonathan out of prison!! Can you say class 1 felony? Might as well be doing $100 bills on the xerox. Anyone but the OEM (or the state, in the case of CA) reproducing anything with a vin # is a no-no. CA re-tags a theft recovery vehicle (missing the vin) after verifying the vin goes with the vehicle. Their used to be 2 guys (one from Greece & one from England) on ebay, that sold the "kit" for the E30 with @ 8-9 stickers & they were OEM.

I know that many of the stickers are still available through BMW.
                      oh yea, man, today is not my day. i guess that is major no no. woops, sorry

A special thank you to:
                      archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

They all can be ordered from BMW and have p/n on them. The emissions one under the hood and the GVW VIN sticker on the B pillar have to be verified by the BMW rep and installed by the dealer or their approved body shop (they are ordered coded like a key). The rest can be ordered like any other part assuming itís still available.

Originally posted by drinaldis
                        I dated a girl who used to do the reverse grind. I kinda liked it.

Comment

I have my guy at BMW working on a Sticker Kit - I will update everyone with what I find for my car.
                          Specializing in late model M-Cars
                          Visit us at: www.EnthusiastAuto.com

Comment

The wording on one of the stickers has changed. The one that says "Use only genuine BMW parts..." is changed to something like "BMW cannot guarantee...if other parts are used" or something along those lines.
                            Even the stickers have disclaimers these days.

Comment

Originally posted by EnthusiastAuto.com View Post
                              I have my guy at BMW working on a Sticker Kit - I will update everyone with what I find for my car.
                              pls come through with this. im gonna stop by the BMW dealer downtown on monday and see if i can get the decal with the VIN from them directly.

A special thank you to:

Comment

Working...
                              X