No announcement yet.

Set of OEM stickers part #

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! the guys at the dealer told me they couldn't get it....... I'm nearly done recreating all the stickers too, looking at printing options. I rather just buy that one though.... whats the part number?

1989 Evil_///M3
    1991 Evil_///M5

Comment

Originally posted by yourbimmer View Post
      :thank you very much! take a look at the revisions.

the umlaut (double dot over a vowel) is hovering over half the 'r' and half the 'u', it should hover over the 'u' only: berühren.

Then there's a typo, not a 't' but an 'f' is required: spannungsführenden, not ...tührenden in the second row of the german text.

Comment

Originally posted by hardtailer View Post
        the umlaut (double dot over a vowel) is hovering over half the 'r' and half the 'u', it should hover over the 'u' only: berühren.

Then there's a typo, not a 't' but an 'f' is required: spannungsführenden, not ...tührenden in the second row of the german text.
        Cool thanks I'll make the adjustments before I have them printed.

CR

1989 Evil_///M3
        1991 Evil_///M5

Comment

Originally posted by yourbimmer View Post
          Wow! the guys at the dealer told me they couldn't get it....... I'm nearly done recreating all the stickers too, looking at printing options. I rather just buy that one though.... whats the part number?
          The part number for that sticker is 2124992 but that is for model year 1991. They are not going to come up in the parts system as a good number because they are made per order @ Woodcliff Lake, NJ. To obtain this sticker or a Vin sticker the car has to be verified by a BMW rep. That means you need to have the car at the dealership the day the rep is there so he can sign the paperwork for BMW to make it. Other than that it’s pretty easy to get. You may need to talk to the part person who deals with body shops or collision repairs, as he is likely the only person who knows how to complete the paperwork.

Originally posted by drinaldis
          I dated a girl who used to do the reverse grind. I kinda liked it.

Comment

Ah thanks for the info. I'll call them up and find out when I can pass by to get mines done.

CR

1989 Evil_///M3
            1991 Evil_///M5

Comment

So you aren't going on with the decal kit?? I was definitely in for a couple sets.

Comment

Yeah sorry about the delay I just had to take care of a couple of projects first. I'm nearly all done just minor tweaks. I'm just thinking if I should include the emissions control decal..... Once I wrap them up I'll upload.

CR

1989 Evil_///M3
                1991 Evil_///M5

Comment

waiting patiently on them. ill deff be in for a set.

A special thank you to:
                  archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

Sorry about the delay, I just got swamped with work the last few weeks and this went to the back burner. I promise within the next week I'll have them all finalized :-)

1989 Evil_///M3
                    1991 Evil_///M5

Comment

Any progress on this??
                      sigpic

Comment

Could you please give me a dimension of this yellow one?
                        Last edited by CORKY; 02-05-2009, 05:51 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Still making these?

Comment

I actually bought a set of these. They look great:
                            http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trk...All-Categories

1989 Evil_///M3
                            1991 Evil_///M5

Comment

Most stickers have been superseded by newer versions with revised wording or layout. So the dealer will attempt to fill you order but it will be cross-referenced.
                              Some of course are simply no longer available.
                              Jim

Comment

Working...
                              X