Anybody know who sell these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know who sell these?

It appears to allow height and camber adjustment while using stock springs and shocks.
    Attached Files
    Godspeed,
    John A.
    "If your ship doesnt come in, swim to it..."

M3 e30 2.5L | R8 v8 6mt | 996 GT3 mk1 | Integrale Evo Martini 6 | Dallara F303/4 Toms | Defender 90 NAS

No it doesn't. You need still coilsprings, because there is no space for caster&camber adjustment with stock springs.
    "Hey, Calabrese! How you coming with that lobster?"
    "Terrible! You got a billy club around here?"
    "A billy club? I'd just mace this sucker first."

-- Sonny, Gina and Trudy, "Cool Runnin"

Comment

That is a very interesting setup. It does look like it will allow minimum height adjustment, or is that my eyes deceiving me? Caster does not appear to be adjustable.

Comment

if it allows ride height adjustment from the top, and the main part of the plate is not moving and only the mounting point for the shaft, then your doing nothing but taking away suspension travel without gaining any lowering.
        ApexRaceParts.com - Facebook Fan Page - Twitter

Comment

Good point. Would still love to see the whole setup.

Comment

Hey John,

that looks like my car. Car has been in shop for a month since I bought it and have not been able to find out what parts previous owner in Japan installed. From what I saw it has Eibach springs and yellow shocks with no markings probably Bilsteins?

If anyone knows what that is please do chime in.

Patrick

Comment

Patrick, please take some better pics of this setup. That top part is really intriguing.

Comment

Patrick,

Hows it going? I know, parts are a pain to get here in Manila.

Im curious about your top mount thats why I posted it.

Im sure there is no caster adjustment just camber and i think height. I cant believe nobody has seen these from the board
                Godspeed,
                John A.
                "If your ship doesnt come in, swim to it..."

M3 e30 2.5L | R8 v8 6mt | 996 GT3 mk1 | Integrale Evo Martini 6 | Dallara F303/4 Toms | Defender 90 NAS

Comment

that plate could have caster adjustment, we can't see that area of the plate.

Comment

Originally posted by jlasuncion View Post
                    Hows it going? I know, parts are a pain to get here in Manila.

Im curious about your top mount thats why I posted it.

Im sure there is no caster adjustment just camber and i think height. I cant believe nobody has seen these from the board
                    Hmmm... Not sure if this should worry me or not. I'll try to get some better pics when I get time to drop by to visit the car in the shop.

Comment

I still don't understand the excitement

Comment

Working...
                      X