EVO2 and EVO3 Style Bumpers - Photos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVO2 and EVO3 Style Bumpers - Photos?

Presently I am preparing for some exterior cosmetic refreshening, and this would make the best opportunity to implement any cosmetic changes. I would like to consider the front bumper option that allows for the best cooling (have a front-mounted intercooler planned), and I'm not sure what would be best between the factory US bumber, EVO2 or EVO3. I believe I've seen each of the three at one time or another, but I want to be sure I can identify each. Can anyone point to clear photos of an EVO2 and EVO3 front bumper? Are splitters and undertrays able to fit all three, or are they specific to the style of bumper?

Lastly, can anyone make a suggestion as to a better repro of a rear adjustable wing? I've seen one listed on a German website, and a somewhat more expensive one made stateside. Are there any others that I've overlooked? I just want to be sure I've left no stones unturned.

Thanks in advance!
    2003 Mitsu EVO VIII - 2.0L / 600+whp
    1988 BMW M3 turbo - Work in progress. . .
    1986 SVO Mustang - Work in progress. . .

MA Shaw makes the EVO III wing in FG repro for $550 and the CF for $650.

In terms of the front bumper, you might want to go with something like UUCMIKE's bumper. Most likely a FG repro, but has a good wide opening to fit that intercooler.

Comment

Thanks for that info. In the search I conducted before asking, some had negative comments regarding the MA Shaw wing, so I am a bit concerned about that one.

As for UUCMike's Bumper, I presume this can be found at UUC?

Comment

Here is a list that Mick compiled of the different bumpers offered on the market.
        http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread...hlight=bumpers

Comment

That is exactly what I needed. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X