Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ S14 Needs Donations $$$ Happy 1st year Anniversary too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah,
    Thank you Magnus for a very informative site. I am new to the e30 M3 although I have had a few e36 M3's. I saw the pic's of your car and noticed the M parallel's. Sorry about the accident:( I was wondering what sizes they are (front and rear) and if you ever have any wheel rubbing problems or any other fitment issues. I currently have BBS Rs1's on the car and have always wanted to get a set of m parallels but never knew what sizes to get.

Thanks,
    Ryan

P.S. I can't post any pictures of my M3's. I was wondering if you might know why?
    Ryan
    88 M3 (diamondswartz) - Garage Queen
    04 M3 (silvergray) - My Toy
    02 330 cabrio (alpinewhite) wife's toy
    98 Volvo V70R (daily driver)

Comment

WOW!!! No one banned?!?! and no spam!?!? pretty good for the first year. And I was entering this thread all willing to donate, lol.

Comment

Pretty cool to be around! Thanks Ryan. Mariano.......

Ryan, 18/8 20mm offset all around with 225/35/18's no rubbing at all. You also have photo access, I sent yo ua "pm."

http://www.s14.net/photopost/

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Re: $$$ S14 Needs Donations $$$ Happy 1st year Anniversary too!

Originally posted by Magnus
          Now that I have your attention.....

WE DO NOT NEED MONEY!, we need assistance in creaing technical, installation and maintenance procedural write-ups. It's time that we start adding to our only, the EVO ll chin install on the front page.

I know it's difficult to try and write or take pictures while intently working on the car. But I'm sure that all of us are willing to chip-in to dot the "i's" and cross the "t's." You write it and your name goes on it. Just like "Eric Nelson's Dyno runs."

We're in for a long winter.... Please try remember to write, snap and add to our content. If you need any graphical assistance, I'm always eager to help.

Again, no monetary donations are needed. Just trying to drum-up attention.....

Happy 1st Anniverary to s14.net.
          We continue to remain totally free without advertising banners or any form of sponsorship.

Members: 630

Threads: 3,254

Banned: ZERO

Closed threads: 2

Erased threads: 1

Moderated posts: 3

SPAM: ZERO

Hi everyone,

Is this thread still living ???

How many donations are send to Magnus ???
          (To be honest, I didn`t send anything yet.)

Magnus, how many did you get ???

What do you still need ???
          Last edited by Carlo M3; 02-28-2004, 04:55 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X