Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ S14 Needs Donations $$$ Happy 1st year Anniversary too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlo M3
    replied
    Re: $$$ S14 Needs Donations $$$ Happy 1st year Anniversary too!

Originally posted by Magnus
    Now that I have your attention.....

WE DO NOT NEED MONEY!, we need assistance in creaing technical, installation and maintenance procedural write-ups. It's time that we start adding to our only, the EVO ll chin install on the front page.

I know it's difficult to try and write or take pictures while intently working on the car. But I'm sure that all of us are willing to chip-in to dot the "i's" and cross the "t's." You write it and your name goes on it. Just like "Eric Nelson's Dyno runs."

We're in for a long winter.... Please try remember to write, snap and add to our content. If you need any graphical assistance, I'm always eager to help.

Again, no monetary donations are needed. Just trying to drum-up attention.....

Happy 1st Anniverary to s14.net.
    We continue to remain totally free without advertising banners or any form of sponsorship.

Members: 630

Threads: 3,254

Banned: ZERO

Closed threads: 2

Erased threads: 1

Moderated posts: 3

SPAM: ZERO

Hi everyone,

Is this thread still living ???

How many donations are send to Magnus ???
    (To be honest, I didn`t send anything yet.)

Magnus, how many did you get ???

What do you still need ???
    Last edited by Carlo M3; 02-28-2004, 03:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Magnus
    replied
    Pretty cool to be around! Thanks Ryan. Mariano.......

Ryan, 18/8 20mm offset all around with 225/35/18's no rubbing at all. You also have photo access, I sent yo ua "pm."

http://www.s14.net/photopost/

Leave a comment:

• CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    WOW!!! No one banned?!?! and no spam!?!? pretty good for the first year. And I was entering this thread all willing to donate, lol.

Leave a comment:

• e30ryan///m3
    replied
    Yeah,
    Thank you Magnus for a very informative site. I am new to the e30 M3 although I have had a few e36 M3's. I saw the pic's of your car and noticed the M parallel's. Sorry about the accident:( I was wondering what sizes they are (front and rear) and if you ever have any wheel rubbing problems or any other fitment issues. I currently have BBS Rs1's on the car and have always wanted to get a set of m parallels but never knew what sizes to get.

Thanks,
    Ryan

P.S. I can't post any pictures of my M3's. I was wondering if you might know why?

Leave a comment:

• OnrailsM3
    replied
    What about some of the tips and tricks we all learned from being online and members of the SIG like unplugging the altitude sensor, overfilling the oil? These seem like basic items for some but for the noobs it would help.

These are tons of tech articles from "other" sources and I can rehash them, or just footnote the source. Is that something that would be ok?

I want to contribute but I know that so many of these "technical items" have been covered on Gustov's site.

http://e30m3performance.com

Leave a comment:

• Jon325i
    replied
    Originally posted by Magnus
    So this means you'll be adding?
    Well...I'm going to be doing an E30 M3 suspension/brake conversion to my car in the coming months (still in the parts gathering stage). A write up on that may prove to be a moot point here since the majority of you guys already have these parts on your car from the factory :p

Nevertheless, if I come across a bit of info that may prove to be of some value I will definately pass it along. Sometimes too much info. is a good thing.

Jon

Leave a comment:

• Magnus
    replied
    Good thing I paid yo uoff in stickers.....

Happy New Year.

Leave a comment:

• H a n
    replied
    cheers to magnus/S14.net!

this place is the best thing to happen to the e30 m3 community since the SIG.

happy new years!

han

Leave a comment:

• SA E30 driver
    replied
    Yeah Jon I agree, I also will one day own an E30 M3, but too everybody that has been informative thanks, and I would be great to get some tech articles cause when I get my M3 I will know exactly what too do.

Leave a comment:

• AlpineRunner
    replied
    The greatest thing about this message board is themembers: there are no assholes that create flame wars...a very valuble and rare trait on in the automotive message board world of today! Also many people are truly knowledgable here and the ones that aren't don't pretend to be. The only other message board that comes close is unofficialbmw.com ... but that board is dead for anything besides e36. Makes me proud to be a member haha

Leave a comment:

• TeamM3
    replied
    damn, I was going to send you a nice donation via PayPal ... oh well .... :nahnah:

hope to help out some day, still searching

Leave a comment:

• 1990m3
    replied
    how to make the job go easier and cheaper. For instance Stan's fan removal tool, which was a $4-8 bicycle tool.
    Hey I stole that tool from my roommate a long time ago, and have been using it ever since. It works well to remove your timing chain tensioner as well, if you bend it a little bit, it works really nicely.

I'll start taking pics and posting write-ups to the best of my ability when I'm doing stuff. I've got a good one coming up with the euro ellips. I know there is already a write up for this, but this is only for cars that have the ellipsoids to start with, there is no write up for the cars that started with sealed beams.

Dave

Leave a comment:

• Magnus
    replied
    Thanks Jon325i,
    Welcome and thanks for joining!

Originally posted by CrazyDesi
    I think it might be a good idea to make a list of what people are writing up so that there two people dont write up the same thing, or people who are working on the same writeup can work together.
    So this means you'll be adding?

Leave a comment:

• CrazyDesi
    replied
    I think it might be a good idea to make a list of what people are writing up so that there two people dont write up the same thing, or people who are working on the same writeup can work together.

Leave a comment:

• Jon325i
    replied
    Although I currently don't own an E30 M3 (hope to someday), I have found some very informative threads on this forum about these great cars.....which just makes me want one that much more! This is a great site and having some archived tech articles would make it that much better.

Everyone who contributes regularly are a good group of people

Keep up the excellent work Magnus!

Jon

Leave a comment:

Working...
X