Car Hauler Recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Hauler Recommendations?

For a long distance purchase I'm considering, any recommendations for a reputable car hauler and approximate fee? My distance would be limited to East Coast.

Thanks,

John

Intercity Lines has to be amongst the best. I had them transport my '88 with 44K miles on it from Virginia to Georgia and I think I paid around $900 or $1,000.

Comment

Intercity or horseless carriage are two reputable ones.

Comment

Thanks much for the references!

Comment

You should call Kurt Keiper at Summit Transport - good prices and offers flat deck or enclosed. I had a great experience with them. 570-259-8224 kurt at summit-transport.net

Comment

I heard heard good thing about the car transport part of FedEx (seriously)

Comment

Bruce and O2fanatic,

The FedEx service is called passport and I have heard good things about them too. I tried to used them a few months back but the car I bought came with other stuff like wheels, seats, and other stuff. The could only take the car and what you could fit in it.

Just another data point.

Hank

Comment

I used horseless carriages to transport my car from PA to CA. They used a completely enclosed carrier with lifts, not ramps to load the car and your car gets picked up and delivered by the same guy in the same truck and the pickups and deliveries are scheduled so your car is started and moved as little as possible. Plus you can track your cars progress...

Comment

Definitely without a doubt DON’T use DAS (Dependable Auto Shippers)

Originally posted by drinaldis
                  I dated a girl who used to do the reverse grind. I kinda liked it.

Comment

I wonder if shipping from Canada would be a problem?

Comment

Working...
                    X