calling all military oversees!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calling all military oversees!

i searched the "insurance" category and didn't find much that pertained to oversees folks.

i'm in korea and usaa won't increase my insurance since my restoration project, (value increase of $40K+)
    All the other stateside collector/rare car firms won't insure if i'm oversees.

any advise?
    thanks.
    JAMES
    sigpic

I'm going to use in addition to USAA http://www.americancollectors.com/ but my car is stored in the US.
    Photos

Comment

anyone else?
      JAMES
      sigpic

Comment

I used Hagerty when I was overseas, and car was back in the states.

Comment

dude, get the car appraised. that's what i hear people do, that way if anything happens your covered, but every time something new is done to the car, someone from the company has to come out and inspect it and all paperwork and receipts. hope this helps. look around and ask around for appraisal companies with insurance, its gonna cost a bit more.... but i think we all know how much it worth it.

A special thank you to:
          archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

Working...
          X