Tragic loss to the E30 community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tragic loss to the E30 community

My name is Stuart McHenry, last night my father Pete McHenry died of a massive heart attack. Many of you know him from the E30 and 2002 scene.

I am at a loss of words right now but wanted to share this with the M3 community.

318is 2litre

Originally posted by Stu Mc View Post
    My name is Stuart McHenry, last night my father Pete McHenry died of a massive heart attack. Many of you know him from the E30 and 2002 scene.

I am at a loss of words right now but wanted to share this with the M3 community.
    Stu, my condolences to you and your family. Greatness has left the earth with the passing of Pete.

T

Comment

Stuart

I am very sorry to hear about your loss, my condolences to you and your family.
      RIP Pete

Ken
      Last edited by beemer_rider; 11-08-2008, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Very sad - best wishes to you and your family as you work through this tragic time.
        -AJ

-'88 Henna Red-

Comment

Oh man, I am sorry for your family's loss. He was one of the great ones. RIP

Comment

That is really sad news. Pete was a standup guy. I first met him back in '94 when he did a pre-inspection for my 2002, and I eventually bought my S14 for the M2 conversion from Pete. Always helpful, he exemplified the adage that the BMW CCA was about the people, not just the cars. I will miss his spirit as well as his knowledge.
            Ian

Comment

My condolences to you and the family Stuart. I never dealt with Pete but from what I have read he was a great person with a passion for BMW's.

Kind Regards
              Aaron

"But most of all...
              ... I like the way you move......"

Comment

My condolences to you and the family Stu. While I did not know your father, he had a great reputation with the BMW CCA. It's a terrible loss to our community. May your father rest in peace.
                1989 E30 M3 Cabrio - Nogaro Sliver / Black - 1 of 786
                1990 E30 M3 - Sterling Silver / Black
                1991 E30 318is - Sterling / Black (Mtech II project)

Comment

Thanks for telling us. I really enjoyed reading your dad's post and absorbed them like a sponge. I'm sorry about the tough times ahead...
                  Anders

"Objects in mirror are losing..."

Comment

Just stunned. Tragic loss to the entire BMW community. My condolences.
                    Photos

Comment

My sincerest condolences to you and your family.

Daniel.
                      - 1987 M3 (e30)
                      -- BeastPower Motorsports: www.beastpower.com
                      - -Eisenmann Exhaust Systems: www.eisenmann.us

Comment

I just sent you a email some minutes ago and now I do read this and can't belive it.

My prayers are with you and your family Stu...keep strong man.
                        Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver / Euro E34 M5 '93 / Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro / Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro / Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Condolences.

Comment

This is a huge loss to the BMW community. Growing up in the 80's, Pete McHenry was one of the few BMW guys that actually knew what he was talking about. I used to bug him all the time with my M20 stroker questions and he took the time to indulge my curiosity each time. My condolences to the entire family.

88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/M TECH
                            89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/SCHWARZ
                            85 323I S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZ
                            91 M TECHNIC TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH

Comment

like many other I know your father always ready to help give advice or just kick back and talk a few mins a great lost to the bmw world and to you as well please accept our humble condolence to you and the rest of your family

Comment

Working...
                              X