E30 M3 Black Recaro Interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E30 M3 Black Recaro Interior

does anyone have proper pics of e30 m3 evo3 leather interior, the recaro ones(high-back), preferably from the front?

just need to look at something, cant find them anywhere.

thanks

[ATTACH][ATTACH]

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
    This are the seats in my sport evo, hope these help.
    Last edited by the bear; 12-02-2008, 10:10 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

did the head rest come on all them. mine dont have them

Comment

I just spotted something peculiar. Your 1990 Sport Evo has rear vented glass! I guess this is due to the lack of an airbag.

88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/M TECH
        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/SCHWARZ
        85 323I S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZ
        91 M TECHNIC TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH

Comment

Hi Paddy, do you mean the front or rear seats has no headrests.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AUTOMERGED! There's no thread "bumping" or "double posting" within a 24hr period. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi Barry, I dont think any of the euro spec M3s came with airbags, My sport evo is one of the 46 UK spec cars and the rear vented windows was at extra cost.
          Cheers
          GARY.
          Last edited by the bear; 11-14-2008, 11:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          sigpic

Comment

On another site theres a pic of some seats that the seller is claiming are Recaro's from a E30 M3. I've never seen these in a M3 (as OEM!) so I wondered if anyone else has or could shed some light.

Personally, given they havent even got Recaro on them Im not even sure they are. But i'll defer to the greater knowledege on here :-) I have no idea about the various levers (slide, tilt or lumber) as thats the only pic posted.
            SOLD

Comment

they are high back recaro rare if came from a m3.

i mean the rear headrest

Comment

Hi Paddy,
                No all e30 m3's did'nt come with rear headrests, they where at extra cost, but if you look on ebay you should find a set with brackets and they are very easy to fit, the mounting plates for the brackets are built into the rear seat.
                Cheers,
                Gary.
                P.S do you be on e30owners site at all.
                sigpic

Comment

on e30 owners every day of week gary. havent seen you on there
                  her is a pic om interior

and my car

Comment

This is my car.

Hi Paddy,
                    I have the same user name 'the bear' on E30 owners. That is a lovely M3 where did you get the seats.
                    Last edited by the bear; 12-02-2008, 10:14 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

the seats were in the car when i got it. previous owner had spent 2500 euro getting them. cant prove it but it what i was told. some sweet seat.

Comment

Hi Paddy, your a lucky man them seats are no longer available from bmw the mounting brackets is nearly 2000 never mind the price for the seats.
                        Cheers,
                        Gary.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rich_w View Post
                          On another site theres a pic of some seats that the seller is claiming are Recaro's from a E30 M3. I've never seen these in a M3 (as OEM!) so I wondered if anyone else has or could shed some light.

Personally, given they havent even got Recaro on them Im not even sure they are. But i'll defer to the greater knowledege on here :-) I have no idea about the various levers (slide, tilt or lumber) as thats the only pic posted.
                          they are recaro sport seats, available as an option on any E30. The ones fitted as standard to the M3 were called 'BMW Sport Seat'.

http://bmwfans.info/original/E30/2-T...2/ill-52_0179/

Comment

I have the same seat, 3 sets I accumulated while living in Germany, never found a set of leder's thou. Honestly I like the cloth ones more because you tend not to slip in the seat.
                            Who knows where I'll be, changes from day to Continent.

Comment

theyn are the same seats in the m5 e34

@the bear i have emails from lads all over euope wanting to buy them. wont sell though

Comment

Working...
                              X