Got my baby back!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my baby back!!!

hey everyone i just purchased my e30 yesterday from colt,After owning one when i was 18 and making the biggest mistake selling her 3 years after that i went and had an e36 m 4 door for 9 years but never felt complete until now owning another alpine in my life! This one will stick around!!! Yesterday i felt 18 again, she is coming home next saturday. Here are some pics of our blind date.
    Last edited by S14PWR; 11-22-2008, 02:02 PM.
    ///M Power
    "Dream as if you live forever,Live as if you'll die today"-James Dean

Instagram- S14Pwr

i will be posting more pics next week when she comes home!
    ///M Power

Instagram- S14Pwr

Comment

Parabéns!!!

Comment

Beauty, but I may be partial to Alpine...

Looks like it had some nice comany in that garage.

Igor

Comment

Funny, my dyslexia had me thinking Sir Mix-A-Lot when I saw your title.
          The car looks really clean. Get rid of the rear antenna though.
          Terrance

Comment

great car! Is that your garage? If so the E30 looks kinda bleh compared to the others! What is that an E-type and maybe i see the hood of a ferrari daytona?

Did you buy it from a member here?

Comment

No unfortunately it is not my garage, its a members on here (colt45). The rear antenna is coming off,its from a bell atlantic car phone,this car still looks like its in the 90's. Thanks a lot everyone!
              ///M Power

Instagram- S14Pwr

Comment

congrats!!!

re-discovering the M3 E30 will be a nice experience, for sure.

The car seems quite clean on the pics

Comment

ooo i see prick dick driving this shit around like its his lol

Comment

Originally posted by B Marques View Post
                    what???

Comment

Originally posted by kiko View Post
                      what???
                      he is talking about my brother because he drove my e36 m3 around.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AUTOMERGED! There's no thread "bumping" or "double posting" within a 24hr period. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by B Marques View Post
                      hey, Bruno u wont see him drive this one!!!
                      Last edited by S14PWR; 11-16-2008, 09:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                      ///M Power

Instagram- S14Pwr

Comment

congrats. you are very wise. the e30m3 is the only car ever made. in a most stressful profession, i recently returned home to my beloved m3s. got in, smooth drive til the m1 reached op temp, then totally ripped her for an hour with 7000 rpm shifts. 4th gear endless. gear shifter vibrating... totally hypnotic car. nothing else satisfies... from gt2, gt3 porsche, nissan twin turbo, don't even want to waste bits on others... but nothing satisfies like an e30m3. i just stare. since 1988, i've been staring. love the fender bulges. love the race heritage. the flush mount, integral stiffened windows, the antenna placement, the flush panels underneath, the wing (only one that increases downforce while reducing drag... cd 0.30), yes, 1986 vintage we are talking, love the increased rake of the c-pillar, the ellipsoids, the sound of the engine, the vibrations of the shifter, oh, my...i am happy for you. saturday will be a party. be safe with her. never rip her until the oil is is up to temp. mobil1 from the day you get her. keep uv off her. cover her up. enjoy.
                        the winningest racecar ever.

Comment

Originally posted by evans61 View Post
                          congrats. you are very wise. the e30m3 is the only car ever made. in a most stressful profession, i recently returned home to my beloved m3s. got in, smooth drive til the m1 reached op temp, then totally ripped her for an hour with 7000 rpm shifts. 4th gear endless. gear shifter vibrating... totally hypnotic car. nothing else satisfies... from gt2, gt3 porsche, nissan twin turbo, don't even want to waste bits on others... but nothing satisfies like an e30m3. i just stare. since 1988, i've been staring. love the fender bulges. love the race heritage. the flush mount, integral stiffened windows, the antenna placement, the flush panels underneath, the wing (only one that increases downforce while reducing drag... cd 0.30), yes, 1986 vintage we are talking, love the increased rake of the c-pillar, the ellipsoids, the sound of the engine, the vibrations of the shifter, oh, my...i am happy for you. saturday will be a party. be safe with her. never rip her until the oil is is up to temp. mobil1 from the day you get her. keep uv off her. cover her up. enjoy.
                          I couldn't have said better myself, mate!

Comment

Congrats on the pickup. I know what you'll be dreaming about these few nights!

Comment

Congrats maybe you can follow us to some meets this upcoming summer

Comment

Working...
                              X