No announcement yet.

Bought this for 8,000 recently....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice car for that price. Very clean! Just needs a little TLC.

Any idea why the front bumper has rear side marker lights installed?
    The day ain't over yet....

Comment

sweet. I saw that car on craigslist, but was out of town. you beat me to it. good find!
      Seattle, WA
      currently:
      1988 M3, ex j-stock
      1984 911, RoW 3.2
      1990 Peugeot 205 GTI 1.9
      http://cars.g93.net

Comment

Very nice, those motorsport wheels are sick.

Comment

rse30m3

nice car man. just had my e30 m3 restored cost me a bit. but it looks nice now.:smile2:

Comment

Excellent find at a great price. As Chutrain mentioned fix the original fender. It shouldn't be hard to find someone that can do it, and after its fixed you'll have the original fender with matching vin tags.
            What sets the e30 apart is that it set the precedent, the benchmark, for every "M" car since... - Top Gear

Comment

Could someone ballpark me on the cost of a PDR guy removing the dent

Comment

Just call a pdr guy it will be easier
                I have negative feedback on several forums, DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chutrain View Post
                  A good PDR guy will be able to pull that dent without any need for paint. Look for some
                  local guys and get an estimate. Wy swap out when you can keep the original. Should
                  be cheaper as well considering you would have to buy the fender, then pay a paint
                  shop to prime and paint the part. A PDR guy might charge around $150 to $250 for
                  that dent.
                  Shouldn't be too costly as it is in a easy to get to location. Start making some calls as
                  some PDR guys will charge per spot and others will charge flat rate per panel.

Comment

Working...
                  X