X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chutrain
    replied
    Originally posted by chutrain View Post
    A good PDR guy will be able to pull that dent without any need for paint. Look for some
    local guys and get an estimate. Wy swap out when you can keep the original. Should
    be cheaper as well considering you would have to buy the fender, then pay a paint
    shop to prime and paint the part. A PDR guy might charge around $150 to $250 for
    that dent.
    Shouldn't be too costly as it is in a easy to get to location. Start making some calls as
    some PDR guys will charge per spot and others will charge flat rate per panel.

Leave a comment:

• 1fastcosmo
    replied
    Just call a pdr guy it will be easier

Leave a comment:

• Shes14er30
    replied
    Could someone ballpark me on the cost of a PDR guy removing the dent

Leave a comment:

• Primera
    replied
    Excellent find at a great price. As Chutrain mentioned fix the original fender. It shouldn't be hard to find someone that can do it, and after its fixed you'll have the original fender with matching vin tags.

Leave a comment:

• russell short
    replied
    rse30m3

nice car man. just had my e30 m3 restored cost me a bit. but it looks nice now.:smile2:

Leave a comment:

• K otiK M
    replied
    Very nice, those motorsport wheels are sick.

Leave a comment:

• dreeves
    replied
    sweet. I saw that car on craigslist, but was out of town. you beat me to it. good find!

Leave a comment:

• ///mike
    replied
    Nice car for that price. Very clean! Just needs a little TLC.

Any idea why the front bumper has rear side marker lights installed?

Leave a comment:

• CAOSyAMOR
    replied
    nice find, congrats and make yourself comfortable here!

Leave a comment:

• vlad
    replied
    congrats on the purchase !

I've seen this car here on east coast at our NY/NJ meets, interesting that it now resides on the other coast

Leave a comment:

• Lionel
    replied
    Here is another alternative, try a glass company and have a guy pull it with those big suction cups they use to handle the big sheets of glass. Believe it or not they do work and it just may get the whole thing out with out any need need for paint.

You can usually get away with just tipping the guy. Can't get an cheaper than that.

Btw, Welcome!

Lionel

Leave a comment:

• ColinM
    replied
    Nice score. Yeah, I'd try a paintless dent removal guy. That location is very easy to access from the back side, so it shouldn't be a problem at all.

Leave a comment:

• chutrain
    replied
    Originally posted by M drei 88 View Post
    Welcome, and congrats on your purchase. You can just buy the new fender at the dealer and get i painted. It will probably be a better option then having the dent pulled out, bondoed and repainted.

Dan
    A good PDR guy will be able to pull that dent without any need for paint. Look for some
    local guys and get an estimate. Way swap out when you can keep the original. Should
    be cheaper as well considering you would have to buy the fender, then pay a paint
    shop to prime and paint the part. A PDR guy might charge around $150 to $250 for
    that dent.

Leave a comment:

• M drei 88
    replied
    Welcome, and congrats on your purchase. You can just buy the new fender at the dealer and get i painted. It will probably be a better option then having the dent pulled out, bondoed and repainted.

BTW, it looks like the PO swapped out the original M3 seats and replaced it with regular E30 ones (exception on the SRD):lostme:

Dan

Leave a comment:

• DashEight
    replied
    Nice, Good to have another Seattle Car on the Board. Ditto on the Meet and greet when he roads are free of snow, ice and salt. -Patrick

Leave a comment:

Working...
X