rse30m3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rse30m3

hi there iv got a johny cecotto evo 11 macca blue 215 bhp. just had it restored new front and rear quarters and scuttle panel. and painted. its mint now.when i now how to send photos i will. just goined s14net new member. just need carpet now. had the car 8 years , my pride and joy,love it. any body wona chat.:fire:

Looking forward to the pics. Can't get enough Macau.
    Petro

Comment

You can't have both Evo II and Cecotto on the same car... do some search a learn what you got. If it's an 89 car I suspect it might be a Cecotto as Evo II's came out in 88.

Comment

Originally posted by petro View Post
        Looking forward to the pics. Can't get enough Macau.
        +1

Comment

Kiko is correct, do some research. The Evo II's were in 1988 and had 220hp not 1989 with 215hp. I suspect it's a Cecotto. Awesome none the less.
          Welcome and good luck

Aaron

"But most of all...
          ... I like the way you move......"

Comment

hi there my e30 m3 is a cecotto, its got a plack in the lower dash with number. i was told they were evo 11 sorry folks you learn somthing every day. this is why i joined this site. thanks for the info. russell.

Comment

If that's true, then that would be the first time I've heard of a Cecotto Evo 2.

Can you post some pics and a VIN#? All will be revealed then ..
              ///M Cars ...
              '72 BMW 3.0 CSL #274/500
              '87 E30 M3 2.5L
              '90 E30 M3 Sport Evolution
              '05 E46 M3
              Others ....
              '99 Subaru Impreza WRX STi 22B #170/400, '02 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A #308/500, '84 Toyota AE86 Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX 20v

Comment

Working...
              X