Where are all the drivers at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are all the drivers at?

For almost the last yeat , just about every weekend on fridays and on sundays im driving up and down the NJTP , in this time i have yet to see one E30 M3 on the road , i know there is alot of them in the NY/NJ area but i never see one on the road , well not when im driving my car atleast . just would like to know if anyone is ever on the NJTP on the weekends with there E30 M3. it gets boring having minivans trying to race me all the time .:rolleyes:

its rare to see an e30 m3 on the road....although strangley enough i have come across 3 of them in the last month or two...other than that....its just not going to happen...

ADA///M

Comment

weather sucked lately: rain, rain, rain.... :sosad:
      I only took M3 out for a few spins since the Thanksgiving... If t's nice this weekend, I may bring it to Phila (as I have to be there anyway) and 3 of us: you, Max and I can get a little get together!

Comment

Sounds good to me , im always down for alittle fun driving with a groop of M3s or E30s. hit me up and let me know , you can Email me At [email protected]

Comment

Haha, I usually see a couple E30 M3s a week when I'm home in Los Angeles. Its good for the soul.

Oh yeah, my car is running beautifully again.
          1988 M3
          2012 335is
          1993 Civic Si

Comment

Exactly why I purchased an E30 M3. I never (OK - rarely) see one of these fine automobiles out and about. Now - I'm driving one daily, and yes it is oh-so fun to drive. And boy do I get the looks, because you never (unless you're driving where I happen to be) see and E30 M3 out and about around here.

Comment

You know for all the times im up and down the NJTP of what i see there are alot of you in the north NJ and NYC area , and maybe even south ny , i go up to west orange alot from philadelphia , cuz my girl lives up there , it would be cool to meet some of you guys and see your cars , and show my'n to . let me know if anyone's close so maybe i can deture on my way up or down on the weekends .

Comment

I see about one a month...and I don't want to see any more! The fact that these cars are rare is one of the great things about them!
                "It is needless to say that self-propelling vehicles, like other machines, will never do as much for one who does not understand them as for one who does."

Comment

I have seen a few ///Ms while driving.

Once in the city i heard the S14 then saw the car I was in my girlfriend's car at the time. When the car came into view it was Adrian! His car was was unmistakable! I called him up on the cell and told him he had just made an illegal turn and he freaked out for a few seconds.

I have seen two other white M3s around queens and LI on last weekend on old country road.

A funny e 30 sighting to me was when i was going west on old country road in the M3 and I saw a red e30IC which looked JUST like mine going east and said to my self WOW that is just like---WAIT A SEC THAT IS MY CAR!! (brother was using it)

Comment

it is funny how when you see one it brings a smile to your face.
                    They are not that common in Los Angeles.

But have gone to a few shops that hav 4 or five each.

Comment

I see quite a few in Eugene... Eugene and the surrounding area has about 200,000 people... and i believe that at this point my m3 count it us up to near 14? Not bad for a town not so large... I saw a silver m3 driving on I-5 going northbound two summers ago while i was going south in mine... many many months later while working on my friend justins m3, he made the comment "yeah, i remember a while back seeing a red one going south on i5 in the summer around dusk"... after cross referencing the times... we realized that we had passed each other and saw each others cars long before we met... i still freak out everytime i see one of these things.. we had 6 at my mechanics shop the other day:mine, my dads, the mechanics driver, 2 projects, and another customers... most i had seen in one place in a while... i love these damned things....
                      Ted :t:
                      1990 e30 m3

Comment

Working...
                      X