car got really fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car got really fun

Finally the evolution of my M is feeling pretty complete. The latest thing I,ve done is AC delete after a blowout of my compressor. Before that it was radio delete. Finally got sick of high performance audio in a high performance car. Before these things I did a carbon fiber hood and trunk. Between the carbon fiber sunroof, carbon airbox, and competition concepts front carbon bumper my car is lightweight! The 2.5 with 284276 cams and headwork is really screaming with the Max alpha n system. I love it! A big brake kit that fits inside my early model BBS RC,s and some Recaro seats will pretty much complete this car!

:chaired::chaired:

Sounds like the car is getting nice and light, I'd love to see some progress pics.

Comment

Check out ma gallery

Comment

haha, sweet Kevlar thermostat knob
        ApexRaceParts.com - Facebook Fan Page - Twitter

Comment

Thanks paintpro. I did make up quite a few little odds and ends out of carbon fiber, and carbon kevlar for my M and for my Datsun 240Z racer. Fun but very time consuming. Even my carbon airbox I had to completely re-do, fortunately the cost was right, so worth the labor

Comment

Very nice.
            Which fuel rail are you using?

Comment

I had a machinist fab up a couple for me. no problemas

Comment

Now that you've gotten out the extra fat, take it to the track.

Comment

pics?
                  The E30 M3 Renewed ~ Rebuilt ~ Re-engineered

www.ZeppieriMotorsport.com

E30 M3 Rebuild Thread

Comment

Dude I love the contrast between white and carbon fiber. You need to get a little photoshoot so we can have more pictures
                    @slowprogress

Comment

Thanks for the comments, as far as getting it to the the track, i do quite often, but prefer to autocross this guy to minimize on front end rock chips. Since i already have a full purpose racecar.

Comment

Nice! I like the custom carbon fiber work that you did.

Your throttle cable looks a little bent, is this intentional?

Cheers, Daniel.
                        - 1987 M3 (e30)
                        -- BeastPower Motorsports: www.beastpower.com
                        - -Eisenmann Exhaust Systems: www.eisenmann.us

Comment

Wow! Where did you get all that carbon parts!?

Like the sunroof in carbonfiber. Where did you get that?
                          1987 BMW M3 E30

S50B32 swap thread http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=43515

Comment

carbon parts came from Competition concepts for the front bumper, Eurostop for hood and trunk, sunroof from a shop in San Diego that specialized in Dodge(whatever the turbo compact cars name is) Everything else I made myself.

Comment

Working...
                            X