Updated my web page...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated my web page...

After a year I finally updated my web page, check it out and let me know what you guys think.

I don't have a lot of bling-bling shots on there, do you think I should add some?

M3 on the web

Do not click
    At least it's German

For some reason I can only see some of the pictures. It has always been like that for cardomain for me. The pics work up to your "ICE" section and then they come up blank. I can't see any of the pics on the 2nd page either even if I copy the shortcut/url of the picture. Any ideas why?
    I really wannna see the new pics, maybe you can upload them here?

"Unlike the latter day E36 and E46 M3's, the
    original E30 M3ís main purpose in life was to
    win races on the track, not the street. It
    got the job done."

Comment

Originally posted by CeeP
      For some reason I can only see some of the pictures. It has always been like that for cardomain for me. The pics work up to your "ICE" section and then they come up blank. I can't see any of the pics on the 2nd page either even if I copy the shortcut/url of the picture. Any ideas why?
      I really wannna see the new pics, maybe you can upload them here?
      You know other people have said the same!

Did you try hitting the refresh button? How about changing the security setting down? Or resetting IE to default?

Do not click
      At least it's German

Comment

blah blah blah...300 hp...blah blah blah...20k on the engine alone....BLAH BLAH BLAH...no one cares about that POS....

Just messin with ya...nice work man...im gonna drive out to Seattle for that race...I'll beat you in first gear to 20 mph with my CR and my 4.10 ...actually ill probably still lose with that....oh fuck it i give up....but I may be in Seattle vistiting a friend this summer...so im gonna have to come by and see that beast

ADA///M

Comment

Originally posted by EVOIIIM3
          You know other people have said the same!

Did you try hitting the refresh button? How about changing the security setting down? Or resetting IE to default?
          Still not working :(. Do you mind uploading them to the gallery for the few who can't see them on car domain?

got the job done."

Comment

Looks nice! Do you have any pics of the evo bumper gasket?
            Bryan K.
            Texas A&M Formula SAE

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan
              Looks nice! Do you have any pics of the evo bumper gasket?
              Uploaded just for you!

Do not click
              At least it's German

Comment

That looks very good. It doesn't stick up as far as I thought it did. Was it hard to install, or did you use any adhesive?

BTW, I like your road bike in the background. Are you a big biker?
                Bryan K.
                Texas A&M Formula SAE

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan
                  That looks very good. It doesn't stick up as far as I thought it did. Was it hard to install, or did you use any adhesive?

BTW, I like your road bike in the background. Are you a big biker?
                  It was a PITA to get in there, I would take the bumper off and mount it. It comes with glue on it, but it's not the best. I used some 3M adhesive on the corners.

Yup, I'm big into Bikes! I have 3...
                  That pic is a Dura Ace Klein, and I have my ksyerim wheels on it.
                  My other are are a Specialized S-works hard tail and a S-Works FSR.

Do not click
                  At least it's German

Comment

Originally posted by EVOIIIM3
                    Uploaded just for you!

MORE!

got the job done."

Comment

Originally posted by CeeP
                      MORE!

Do not click
                      At least it's German

Comment

You better paint that hood

Comment

Wish my engine bay was that cleen, hell I could eat off of it!. Kinda reminds of my car with the BBS Rc's,

2 things I would do, just being my personal opinion.

1: I hate all chrome on the M3 save for the M3 badges on the rear trunk lid and up front on the grill, I would take the kidney's off and have them painted brilliantrot, or swartz.

2: Since you would be going to the paint shop, have your strut bar painted Brilliant to, it's a small detail, but it's noticeable, may cost you some points in car shows, maybe just me, but it's OCD with that tiny stuff with me. Otherwise that is one damn fine example of an E-30 M3

The Chuck giveth, and the Chuck taketh away

Comment

Which version of the CF airbox do you have? I'm wondering how you were able to clear the Sparco strut brace.. I had no choice but to cut a hole in the side of the tubing to get my long runner CF airbox to fit. I do have 740il mounts though which bring the engine back quite a bit. I dont like the hole though b/c it reduces the strut bar strength..
                            Jeff J.
                            1990 E30 M3

Comment

Originally posted by ADA///M
                              You better paint that hood

I agree with Adam. You should paint the mirrors aswell.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X