And so it begins tomorrow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And so it begins tomorrow.

:evil: With several friends(Baxter, Nikos, and FreddieV)tomorrow we are pulling the old tired 2.3 with 185k and oil leaks and beginning the replacement with a nice shiny 2.5. I plan on taking many pictures to post of everything. Just please cross your fingers all goes well and in about 3 weeks she's up and running again with that monster heart inside her!:evil:
    "Racing is like life, what happens before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen (Le Mans)

subscribed

Comment

good luck, make sure you have few 6-packs, take pics and have fun !

Comment

We have Heiniken and Shiner Bock in the fridge just waiting for after the days work.
        "Racing is like life, what happens before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen (Le Mans)

Comment

sweet...enjoy

Comment

Shop time is always a great time, enjoy, and I strongly suggest taking VLAD's words of advise!

Comment

Good Luck! Let's hope it all goes easy,as planned,on time, and without surprises! -Patrick
              Last edited by DashEight; 02-06-2009, 03:02 PM.

Comment

my fingers are crossed!
                "Hearing the metallic clatter of the valves, the wind, tire and road noise....the endless stream of morse code that comes through the seat bottom and steering wheel. It's amazing."--:OMG:S14addict:OMG:

Comment

sorry I can't make it there to help... but with the three of you the pull should go very quickly.
                  Mark Williams
                  Dallas, TX

Nothing says "welcome to the neighborhood" like a search... oh wait... looks like they are all gone! :rastajake:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CourtM3 View Post
                    subscribed
                    +1

A special thank you to:
                    archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

My main task will be to make sure that the beer is cold...mmmm, beer :homer:

Nick

Comment

all went well!

just a couple pictures sorry they are from a Blackberry...
                        A few hours later and she's out and then all apart.
                        Last edited by StevesAlpine; 08-20-2011, 09:57 AM.

Comment

:hee:Omg what's he gonna do with that hammer...hit her!?
                          "Hearing the metallic clatter of the valves, the wind, tire and road noise....the endless stream of morse code that comes through the seat bottom and steering wheel. It's amazing."--:OMG:S14addict:OMG:

Comment

Engine looked pristine inside. A pampered car for sure! Too bad I forgot to steal those wheels.
                            What??? an E30 M3 for sale??? I'll be right there!!!

Comment

Mmmmm 2.5

I picked up the all pretty 2.5 long block on Monday and now its time to get serious!

Comment

Working...
                              X