X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to KSK

what happened to them?
    "Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
    "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
    onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

who were they?

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
    they are not idiots.

Comment

They been around forever, perhaps they went under? or just got out of the business?

88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/M TECH
      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/SCHWARZ
      85 323I S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZ
      91 M TECHNIC TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH

Comment

they were the sole supplier of alpina parts to american companies. But now i can't seem to find any of their sites. Ill just call them up tonight i guess.
        "Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
        "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
        onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

Comment

I don't know what happened, but I got a catalog from them about a year and a half ago. I kinda forgot about it after that. Everything was so expensive. Even for the E30 M3!

JPM

88 M3 - 04 LS430 - 03 SL500 - 95 E320 - 70 Mini Cooper
          RC Wheels by Team Pogi

like us on facebook

Comment

Originally posted by monzon
            I don't know what happened, but I got a catalog from them about a year and a half ago. I kinda forgot about it after that. Everything was so expensive. Even for the E30 M3!

JPM
            ditto ! Prices were outrages...:rolleyes:

Comment

Yeah, Alpina parts are like that...
              1988 M3
              2012 335is
              1993 Civic Si

Comment

yes, alpina parts are expensive but you pay for quality
                "A wolf in wolves clothing"
                Tiff Needell

Comment

Generally, Alpina parts are awesome. They produced a digital accessory gauge cluster for the E36 that fit perfectly on the bottom edge of the instrument panel and blended in with the rest of the dash. It looked AMAZING, but it was also $1000. It was worth $1000...however, I bet that few people paid for it. If anything, the consumers' demands for cheaper and cheaper aftermarket parts have driven many manufacturers away from making truly high-quality stuff because it simply costs too much to make and sell.

Comment

Working...
                  X