Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you ever get annoyed when driving you car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Way! I love driving this car. The more time in it, the more I love it.

Brian
    "E30 M3 . . . it's the perfect toy for an upscale closet wild man." Car and Driver, 1988 M3 Road Test

Comment

I'm with M3Solo2

It's been my daily driver for 3 years now and I love it every minute. Even when I just drive three minutes to 7-11 for anything, I love it. Of course, starting after this winter it will no longer be my daily driver, so I'm kind of sad. Maybe I'll just have to take more weekend road trips

David

Comment

If you are annoyed driving around town you are not quite a manual driver. After a few more years driving it will be second nature and when you get into a car with auto you will be reaching for the shifter. So stick with it Grass Hopper.

Comment

Only when its cold outside because my car dosen't like to shift from 1st into 2nd in the cold. Oh and When I have to put up with all the little pimped out honda's that think I am driving a 318 with an ///M3 badge, but they soon realize they were mistaken when all they see is my exhaust fumes!!!! :idea:
          Ryan
          88 M3 (diamondswartz) - Garage Queen
          04 M3 (silvergray) - My Toy
          02 330 cabrio (alpinewhite) wife's toy
          98 Volvo V70R (daily driver)

Comment

im with s14e30. the list never ends.

Comment

Originally posted by e30ryan///m3
              Only when its cold outside because my car dosen't like to shift from 1st into 2nd in the cold. Oh and When I have to put up with all the little pimped out honda's that think I am driving a 318 with an ///M3 badge, but they soon realize they were mistaken when all they see is my exhaust fumes!!!! :idea:
              Ever try synthetic tranny oil? The manual also says something about using motor oil in colder climates for better shifting. I'd try some Red Line, Amsoil, or Swepco. That should fix your main problem. The rice however will never go away I'm afraid.

Comment

Working...
              X