which exhaust???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which exhaust???

I want to upgrade from the stock exhaust on my car but am not sure which aftermarket to go with? any suggestions? I love the sound of the rogue exhaust but don't know where to find one? can anyone help me!!!
    Ryan
    88 M3 (diamondswartz) - Garage Queen
    04 M3 (silvergray) - My Toy
    02 330 cabrio (alpinewhite) wife's toy
    98 Volvo V70R (daily driver)

Have you check out the exhaust clips on the site? That should give you some idea.
    "It's not the mountain we conquer but ourselves"

Comment

B&B Triflow is one of the most beautifully made, fully stainless steel, great sound exhaust

Comment

I would go with the borla, tms sells it for about $500 and it sounds awesome and it is all stanless steel.

Comment

I do not recommend B&B....its too loud and annoying...

AT WOT it sounds amazing..but it drones anywhere under 4k rpm...

Thank god im removing mine

ADA///M

Comment

Eisenmann is THE best in my opinion. They have three "volume" options and the lowest sounds awsome. It also looks great.

Comment

B&B is very loud, definitely louder than Borla and supersprint. I like the Raven muffler, probably go that route if I had to buy a new muffler.

I have the borla, really like it, it is, by the way, on my daily driver. I've been in cars with B&B, I like loud exhausts just as much as the next guy, but that's too loud

Dave

Comment

Borla here, I like it. It came on the car when I bought it from the original owner. It's really smooth and deep with little to no mods on a 2.3 and not much louder with a mild 2.5 with cams SS center section/no cat, a little raspy when cold, but sounds bitchin' once warmed up, even at WOT

The Chuck giveth, and the Chuck taketh away

Comment

Thanks everyone, I took a look at the sound clips section on this site and have a few in mind that I like. Does anybody know where I can get a rogue exhaust, I looked online but couldn't find one for an e30 M3 only e36 & e46 cars?
                  Ryan
                  88 M3 (diamondswartz) - Garage Queen
                  04 M3 (silvergray) - My Toy
                  02 330 cabrio (alpinewhite) wife's toy
                  98 Volvo V70R (daily driver)

Comment

Hi

The Rogue Clip on the sliver car belongs to Mark Sinclair at Rogue Engineering. The reason you cann't find a muffler for the E30 M3 is because that car has a E36 M3 motor in it. If you go to Rogue's site you can see the car.

HTH
                    L. James
                    1989 E30 M3 Cabrio - Nogaro Sliver / Black - 1 of 786
                    1990 E30 M3 - Sterling Silver / Black
                    1991 E30 318is - Sterling / Black (Mtech II project)

Comment

Has anyone used the supersprint race exhaust yet? How does that sound? It has no resonators, so does that give it a bad sound quality?
                      Boxy is foxy

1988 BMW E30 M3 2.5L
                      1985 Renault R5 Turbo 2

Comment

Working...
                      X