Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

an alternative?

Comment

I think they look best going along the swage line.

SOLD

Comment

Its slightly ropey, given that the stripes are upside down :sosad: but I think they look best going along the swage line.

SOLD

Comment

Its slightly ropey, given that the stripes are upside down :sosad: but I think they look best going along the swage line.

SOLD

Comment

SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Eric
              looks like dog poo with those gold wheels, you should sell the wheels to me and make your car look better

sierously, you should try and make the stripes a little less transluscent to get a better idea of what they might look like in real life. I like the 1st pic better between the two.

also check www.E30M3therealM3.com for all kinds of pictures, their might be a black one with stripes already there

i want one of those 20 years m3 stickers, anyone help?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????

Comment

Working...
              X