Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E30 M3 S14 delivery bhp ,chassis number specific?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll see how it goes Anto///M3 , its going to be done over a period of time in stages anyways .Thanks for letting me know 6k wont get all that done WBSAK03 how about 10k euro then will that do it?

Comment

10K Euro is more like it. At least you won't have to overpay for ridiculous shipping charges from europe.

Comment

Originally posted by bbsrs View Post
        The Ecu p/n ends in 071 and it says ece/kat on the box too so i have a 195bhp kat equipped E30 M3 in zinnobar red produced in april 1988.How would we find out anything without websites like S14.net and its members.
        Thanks all, now I have to find some 48mm T/B's ,some nice cams, a decat pipe ,alpha n and carbon airbox, evo 3 bottom end and do some major head work and about 6k to finance it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        We are in the middle of rebuilding a 195 engine. Although we are going to retain the 46mm TB's for now, we believe it will have better torque down low. Its a 20k+ mile a year car right now and doesn't see the track much, but it will be recieveing 284/276 cams, higher CR pistons, ballancing and alot of head work. He already has the Unichip, one of "Johns" DTM replica airboxes and Miltek exhaust system. This should give a healthy increase in power, but will retain longevity, drivability and economy. Thats costing less than your 6k budget, but that wouldn't cover the cost of CF airbox and an A/N style management system or Evo3 crank/bottom end. But.. you never know!

Good luck with your build!

Paul.
        E30 M3 Sport Evolution Black
        E30 M3 Sport Evolution Red
        E30 M3 Evo II Red
        E30 M3 Evo II Blue
        E30 M3 195hp Black
        E30 318 is White
        E30 318 is Red

Comment

Working...
        X