Clear All

Originally posted by Motoechnic2 View Post
    what size wheels are those!

Moto
    18x9 +7
    18x10 +10

Comment

Nice dtm flap!
      When I saw the dtm flap for the first time I thought it was to huge for the car and yes it was, but the evo 3 spoiler was too small...
      Never liked the dtm flap like the evo 3 wing untill I putted a bmw motorsport sticker on it.
      Nobody liked the dtm flap before, now everybody is in love with the dtm flap :ha:
      Pics evo 3 highest stand vs dtm lowest stand

Comment

Thats mind boggling size. I like the evo, then again i'm not pushing serious hp either.

Wheels combo look awesome. Have any info on your suspension and settings to handle those tucked in there?
        Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Motoechnic2 View Post
          what size wheels are those!

Moto

As above - that stance looks awesome.

Not too sure on the flap but love the car and the use of carbon fibre!

Any reason why you went for a carbon airbox that uses the standard inlet tracts?
          Last edited by fourmotion; 07-09-2009, 12:34 AM.

Comment

I think those huge DTM flaps are a bit much for sure. They look like an air brake.

Comment

Originally posted by fourmotion View Post
              As above - that stance looks awesome.

Not too sure on the flap but love the car and the use of carbon fibre!

Any reason why you went for a carbon airbox that uses the standard inlet tracts?

It's cheap, same sound as dtm cf airbox and same hp gains, so why not?
              Cf airbox mounted on std inlet tracts, alpha n + finetuning = 1600 euro's.

I could buy a dtm airbox for 50% of the price that tuners ask but nobody wants to tune the car if they can't sell me the dtm airbox for 2 as much (1400-1800euro's) poor Belgium.
              Airbox 1400 + alpha n 800 + work 800 euro! = 3000euro for a dtm airbox ready to ride..

Way to much, with the money I saved, I'm gonna buy a jb flywheel and adjustable suspension.

Comment

Working...
              X