Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do Recaro SPG seats compare to Recaro Pole Position's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do Recaro SPG seats compare to Recaro Pole Position's?

I assume SPG's and Pole Position's are different seats - do they have similar dimensions?

I have a pair of Pole Position's and they're quite roomy - and quite easy to climb in and out of, compared to other shells I've sat in. How do SPG"s compare? Are they tighter / more extreme than Pole Position's?

Thanks!
    -AJ

-'88 Henna Red-

AJ,

Recaro has changed the names on seat models over the years, so SPG is used on three seats. Profi SPG & Profi SPG XL (35mm wider) seem to be the same as Pole Positions, but the have extra coverings on the shoulder area. The Pro Racer Hans SPG is very different it has deep lower hip bolsters (as does Profi SPA & Profi Hans SPA). These seats fit a 35" waist MAX, but they if they fit you, there great on the track. I know the Hans seats come in the XL size, but I never seen a Profi SPA listed in XL.

See http://www.recaro.com/index.php?id=1028&region=5&L=2 for more info.

Or stop by I have Recaro Profi SPG, Pro Racer Hans SPG & Profi Hans SPA in M3s.

Mike K.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike K. View Post
      AJ,

Recaro has changed the names on seat models over the years, so SPG is used on three seats. Profi SPG & Profi SPG XL (35mm wider) seem to be the same as Pole Positions, but the have extra coverings on the shoulder area. The Pro Racer Hans SPG is very different it has deep lower hip bolsters (as does Profi SPA & Profi Hans SPA). These seats fit a 35" waist MAX, but they if they fit you, there great on the track. I know the Hans seats come in the XL size, but I never seen a Profi SPA listed in XL.

See http://www.recaro.com/index.php?id=1028&region=5&L=2 for more info.

Or stop by I have Recaro Profi SPG, Pro Racer Hans SPG & Profi Hans SPA in M3s.

Mike K.

Thanks Mike!!
      -AJ

-'88 Henna Red-

Comment

While on this note does Recaro N.A. have a contact number or email? I did not notice one last time I was on their webpage. I need an adjuster for a Nardi.
        Who knows where I'll be, changes from day to Continent.

Comment

Working...
        X