evo fenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• evo fenders

where is the best place to get the evo feners and are they all fiberglass or can you get medal ones? is it even possible to get from dealer with a part number??

I purchased a set from Don McAdams, McAdams Autosport. They are an OE BMW part. The SE fenders are the same material as stock. Sorry I do not have the part numbers handy...

Comment

I got mine from the dealer a few years back. They are the same price as non-Evo fenders. I paid $230 with cca discount.

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts...09&hg=41&fg=10

One nice thing about getting from dealer was that since they don't come in a box, if there is a dent or something you can let them deal with it.

Note you will need new fender liners too.

Nick

Comment

thanks guys. i get employee discount from bmw so i might give them a call.

Comment

Here are some fender liners:

http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=43460
          REGISTER YOU M CAR IN THE M REGISTRY TO HELP TRACK ALL THE REMAINING E30 M3s
          http://www.bmwmregistry.com/registry.php

Comment

Save your money on the liners. The SE liners are make from the stock liners which have been cut with an extra piece of liner plastic welded to it. Looks like they probably use 4 stock liners to make 2 SE liners b/c the plastic piece added in appears to be from another liner....

Comment

Be advised that the SE fenders aren't any wider. The wheel cutout is just bigger/higher. It will make your suspension look higher. If you're really slamming the car or fitting huge wheels then they might help.
              "It is needless to say that self-propelling vehicles, like other machines, will never do as much for one who does not understand them as for one who does."

Comment

I wanted my car lower in the front, which is why I got Evo fenders. By ensuring that my suspension (GC) didn't bottom out, I actually gained grip in front (which I had hoped) and rubbed less than the same relative height with the stock fenders. It looks to me as the Evo fenders are cut further back (North East on the drivers side) and clears the tires better:

Anders

"Objects in mirror are losing..."

Comment

Hi Anders, did you still roll your Evo fenders just to be sure "never" to run into problems?

Comment

Yes, the paint shop completely folded the edge onto itself. I didn't want to cut it off, 'cause it would've lost strength and stiffness.
                    Anders

"Objects in mirror are losing..."

Comment

Working...
                    X