brand new delivery mileage sport evo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by the bear View Post
    if you didn't own your car from new maybe the former owner just put on 2 passenger wipers.

Is it possible that the wipers with baffle plates are on for Euro M3? Since a lot guys here are the original owners and that they never removed the wipers.
    Lawrence

BMW CCA San Diego Chapter #192742
    '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen
    '09 540i Touring 6 Spd - Son's DD
    '03 530i 5 Spd - SO's DD
    '03 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - My DD & Range truck
    '05 330i ZHP 6 Spd - Alternate DD
    '15 Honda Pilot - Daughter's & Grandkids Hauler

Comment

• Originally posted by Das Boots View Post
      Is it possible that the wipers with baffle plates are on for Euro M3? Since a lot guys here are the original owners and that they never removed the wipers.
      Lawrence, we need to look into this....does the dealer have these wipers (with the deflector)? I've never seen replacement wipers come with a deflector.

John

Comment

• With P/N 61611386685, Pelican & getbmwparts got them However, I dunno if the air bafffle (deflector) plate is installed even though it states that it does. Hate to order them and get them without the baffles.....bummer. I'll do a research with the dealer if they have them on stock...not pre-order.
        Lawrence

BMW CCA San Diego Chapter #192742
        '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen
        '09 540i Touring 6 Spd - Son's DD
        '03 530i 5 Spd - SO's DD
        '03 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - My DD & Range truck
        '05 330i ZHP 6 Spd - Alternate DD
        '15 Honda Pilot - Daughter's & Grandkids Hauler

Comment

These plates came on all E30 M3s new. They were probably removed when wiper blades were changed at the first service at the dealer.

Originally posted by 02fanatic View Post
          Lawrence, we need to look into this....does the dealer have these wipers (with the deflector)? I've never seen replacement wipers come with a deflector.

John
          As mentioned in another post, I believe Bosch replacement blades have the deflector - actually part number in quote below

Originally posted by Das Boots View Post
          With P/N 61611386685
          Bonkers,

Great Story. Definitely one whose envious! I had an opportunity to purchase an E30 M3 Cabrio years ago with ~4K miles on it, but passed due to the red flags associated with it. The same car recently appear for sale again with ~18K miles now!

Good luck and enjoy!
          1989 E30 M3 Cabrio - Nogaro Sliver / Black - 1 of 786
          1990 E30 M3 - Sterling Silver / Black
          1991 E30 318is - Sterling / Black (Mtech II project)

Comment

• Bonkers: Congratulations on your acquisitions! That's truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

You really ought to get with BMW and a few of the popular car magazines. This story needs to be distributed more widely than just s14.net. I'm very sure someone at BMW would be interested to learn of two sport evos that've never been driven. What a find!
            The day ain't over yet....

Comment

• Originally posted by ///mike View Post
              Bonkers: Congratulations on your acquisitions! That's truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

You really ought to get with BMW and a few of the popular car magazines. This story needs to be distributed more widely than just s14.net. I'm very sure someone at BMW would be interested to learn of two sport evos that've never been driven. What a find!
              This story is very very international already. Certainly BMW USA have heard of it!
              SOLD

Comment

With P/N 61611386685, Pelican & getbmwparts got them However, I dunno if the air bafffle (deflector) plate is installed even though it states that it does. Hate to order them and get them without the baffles.....bummer. I'll do a research with the dealer if they have them on stock...not pre-order.

realoem states this:

02WIPER BLADE W.AIR BAFFLE PLATE161611386685$28.62

Comment

• Originally posted by rich_w View Post
                  This story is very very international already. Certainly BMW USA have heard of it!
                  Yep, It also got a post in the biggest car webpage in Holland, Autoblog.nl

http://www.autoblog.nl/archive/2010/...we-m3-gevonden

Comment

• I will take more pics of both cars when there cleaned and serviced and hopefully that will answer some questions for you? if you need any more pics for tech help let me know

I put some pics on two forums last friday including this one and they have now spread worldwide.....the pics have been viewed 607,000 times worldwide!!!!! I never thought for one minute they would create such a responce!!!!!!

Pics soon!!!!!!!

Comment

• have you even been able to read all the posts.......or fan mail?
                      JAMES
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bonkers View Post
                        I will take more pics of both cars when there cleaned and serviced and hopefully that will answer some questions for you? if you need any more pics for tech help let me know

I put some pics on two forums last friday including this one and they have now spread worldwide.....the pics have been viewed 607,000 times worldwide!!!!! I never thought for one minute they would create such a responce!!!!!!

Pics soon!!!!!!!

Dude, you are an absolute superstar!!!
                        :burn:

Comment

• oh golly gosh, i'm loss for words. Not one, not two, not three but 4 cars representing the best of the 80's.

This will be the only time i will see something like this.
                          There is only one M3, the E30 M3

Comment

• Originally posted by bonkers View Post

Pics soon!!!!!!!
                            Your story has gone viral....The power of the internet to disseminate information (real or false) is astounding.
                            Terrance

Comment

• Bonkers, congratulations on your purchases, I am sooo jealous. I have owned a 1990 M3 now for 10yrs and sadly it will be going this year as I simply do not use it enough and now no longer have a place to keep it.

If you ever have an open day, I will definitely be there and if it was organised as some car show, like Uxbridge Car Show (on neutral ground) it would be a crowd pleaser/puller.

I have owned a MK1 RS Turbo (fantastic cars), a MK2 (no so fantastic) and now an M3 ....so have some history of your cars....

Do you need anybody to clean your cars and move them around the warehouse! I am not a scrawny 16yr old, Im in my mid 40's....

All the best.
                              Phil
                              E30 M3 - The Original Inspiration

Comment

• Originally posted by Nostrils View Post
                                Bonkers, congratulations on your purchases, I am sooo jealous. I have owned a 1990 M3 now for 10yrs and sadly it will be going this year as I simply do not use it enough and now no longer have a place to keep it.
                                Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't do it mate
                                www.bayareamotorsport.com/gary

Comment

Working...
                                X