Swtiched carriers, now they'll only insure for 8 grand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swtiched carriers, now they'll only insure for 8 grand

My carrier is only willing to insure the car for $8k, before modifications are added. I've shown them current market prices for these cars but they're not convinced. Anyone have any more ideas as to how and get full and fair coverage?

Bastards.
    1988 M3
    2012 335is
    1993 Civic Si

a.) start topic in correct area (this one's archival 2002/2003).

b.) switch to Chub, haggerty or another company that will.

$8k bites bro! State Farm said they'll cover my car for a stated value when it's back on the road.

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

steve, call this guy: 626 254 1670. ask for vinnie, tell him shahe sent you. he will hook it up.
      "Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
      "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
      onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

Comment

I just got a loan against the car, they would only give me 5k! that is all I needed, so I didn't push for more (that would be trouble for me, a blessing for my M3) but 5k is garbage! I'm glad the insurance didn't do the same thing

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
        they are not idiots.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Sorry about the errant post Dave.
          1988 M3
          2012 335is
          1993 Civic Si

Comment

No problemo bro.

Didn't mean to come-off like a snotty 13yr old, just playfully sarcastic.

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Working...
            X