Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "BMW M3 E30 - 17,970 Emotions" by Peter Sebald

Ok, where can I buy this book?

http://www.publics4drive.com/index-english/books - not easy to follow.

Any other sources, especially in the USA?

Thanks,

John

get ready to fork out $300+

We had the GB on this about 2 or 3 years ago, and I believe the only way to buy them now is from someone who bought one here and wants to sell it or on eBay:(:2:

A special thank you to:
    archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

Wow, it was 200 Euros! Beautiful book though but limited edition so likely out of print now.

Comment

This order form still seems to work:
        http://www.publics4drive.com/index-english/order-form

Comment

Last available: 17.970 emotions English (EUR 232,50)

http://www.edition-weiss-blau.de/BMW...20BMW-book.htm

Comment

Here's the link to the 21 demo pages (~4.8MB):
            http://www.publics4drive.com/assets/.../demopages.pdf

Comment

Does anyone actually have this book though?...and is it worth the cost? Thanks for the info.

Comment

I think 'denansm3' may have a copy. He quoted from it when answering one of my queries.

Regards

David

Comment

I saw it for sale at the BMW museum a couple of weeks ago, I was extremely impressed but can not afford it on a college student budget.

Comment

Originally posted by 02fanatic View Post
                    Does anyone actually have this book though?...and is it worth the cost? Thanks for the info.
                    I have one! and personally think its awesome! lots of info and pics from the early development days that is not really known and lots of great color photos!

A special thank you to:
                    archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

I do have one as well, It is a great book and has a ton of info, most being the DTM racing cars and all the changes. A friend of mine also has it in english and germen lol. To me it does justify the price but I like books, to others it may not justify the price thugh. If you can get one you would not be disappointed/

Comment

Originally posted by dinansm3 View Post
                        If you can get one you would not be disappointed/

+1000000 :gotcha:

A special thank you to:

Comment

Sorry dinansm3....I wrote denasm3 ooppps....

Regards

David

Comment

I was a little bit disappointed about the missing depth on the tech side of the racecars.
                            But obviously I was already spoiled from s14.net, where one can find more and better details than in the book...
                            I would consider this book more like a "nice to have"...

Thomas
                            sigpic

Comment

I want this book so bad...

Comment

Working...
                              X