car cover help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car cover help

I was wondering if anyone can recomend a indoor car cover. The car is garage kept so it will basically be to keep the dust off. Thanks for your help

Bavarian Autosport sell one they call SpunDura for $70. I do the same thing (cover my car in the garage) and I don't know which one I have, but it's light and cheap. You don't need to spend lots of money on an expensive waterproof one if you are just keeping it in the garage.
    -Mike
    "It is needless to say that self-propelling vehicles, like other machines, will never do as much for one who does not understand them as for one who does."

Comment

Go to Covercraft.com
      They were having a sale on a special one ply cover for $20. Good for indoor. (universal fit) They make most of the covers around but don't buy the regular one's from them better price from other retailers like BMP and Bavauto.com

Comment

Originally posted by ACM3
        Go to Covercraft.com
        They were having a sale on a special one ply cover for $20. Good for indoor. (universal fit) They make most of the covers around but don't buy the regular one's from them better price from other retailers like BMP and Bavauto.com
        Sweet deal, thats $18.99 shipped! I just ordered one for myself. Perfect for indoor storage. Thanks for the heads up on that one!

Comment

Working...
        X