My Vintage at the Vineyard pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Vintage at the Vineyard pics

Here are my pics, had the most amazing weekend! I drove from NJ to SW VA friday night and then headed to the host hotel saturday morning. The "spirited" drive before the show set the pace for the rest of the day! Although my passenger mirror did not want to go for the drive and without warning frisbee'd right off the car! The e30 showing was amazing, some serious rides there, 2002's everywhere you looked, isettas, coupes, pre-war, 5's, 6's, 7's, M's, Alpinas (7 i think!) 02 tourings, convertibles and 3 2002 turbos! Batmobile, the 1st US E30 M3(Firehawk) e30 tourings, a Z1, and more im not remembering im sure! This has to have been the best show I'd ever been too. Its so weird going to a BMW meet and having the newest car there instead of the oldest one! After the show I shot over to Richmond, via a slight detour on the Blue Ridge Parkway. Wow. WOW! Not much traffic, i had a blast! Then I headed home from Richmond at around 7 am. I just happened to be driving thru DC when i saw THOUSANDS of motorcycles crusing up 95, a cruise for our soldiers, they were closing on-ramps onto 95, frickin awsome! Think I had enuff? Not yet! I went a little out of the way to a town right outside of AC and I looked at (and bought!) a 87 325ic. The guy who had the car before this guy broke the heater box trying to change the blower motor(yes i explained to the guy how easy to change the blower from under the hood and explained he didnt have to remove the entire dash and heater box!)

And it was really nice meeting you all, Michael, Dominic and everyone else I met, as well as see a few old friends

REGISTER YOU M CAR IN THE M REGISTRY TO HELP TRACK ALL THE REMAINING E30 M3s
    http://www.bmwmregistry.com/registry.php

Comment

Comment

Comment

Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Great shots! Looks like a well attended and well organized event.
            Terrance

Comment

Amazing shots and cars! Looks like you had an awesome time.

Comment

Wow, very, very nice!
                I have a soft spot for the older cars and personally I think if I had an equal opportunity b/w [email protected] and BimmerFest, I'd rather attend this show.

Comment

Missed another [email protected]
                  Photos

Comment

nice pics!! was this in '06 or was the date on your camera wrong?

Comment

Probably could not re-calibrate from 01/01/06....
                      Lawrence

BMW CCA San Diego Chapter #192742
                      '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen
                      '09 540i Touring 6 Spd - Son's DD
                      '03 530i 5 Spd - SO's DD
                      '03 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - My DD & Range truck
                      '05 330i ZHP 6 Spd - Alternate DD
                      '15 Honda Pilot - Daughter's & Grandkids Hauler

Comment

Originally posted by ColinM View Post
                        Wow, very, very nice!
                        I have a soft spot for the older cars and personally I think if I had an equal opportunity b/w [email protected] and BimmerFest, I'd rather attend this show.
                        +1 my love for BMW stops to the E30 era. For now.:gotcha:

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

I have considered purchasing one of those e28 Alpinas for a long time, your early photo of them stoked the fire for that purchase.
                          1989 e30 m3 Zinnoberrot/Grey 256k Track/M3T
                          1991 e30 m3 Alpinweiß/Schwartz 81k Garage Queen
                          1991 325iX Diamantschwarz/M-Tech 110k Snowmobile (For Sale)
                          1991 325ic Macau Blau/M-Tech 178k M-Tech Cabrio 5spd (For Sale)
                          2002 Chevy 2500HD 8.1 Vortec, Alison Tranny, 4.10 gears

Comment

Thanks for sharing those....some cool cars indeed!

Comment

awesome pics Jeff and an amazing turn out of cool cars

PS Try to attend our local NJ meets next time

Comment

Working...
                              X