No announcement yet.

Whats the fastest top speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, right now about 230 kmh (143 mph) with a CR/4.10 setup.
    with a stock long rear end, 165-170 mph is in there.

John

Comment

John where does your car tach out at? I also run c/r w/4.10 and I'm a little over 140 at just past 8,000 rpm's, my rev limiter kicks in at 8200 rpm.

Comment

current rev limit is set at 8500 rpm
        (8800 wouldnt be a problem either though,
        in fact the original P12 chip has the
        rev limiter set to 9000 rpm).

John

Comment

I did 253kph and the rpm reached the fuel cut.

Comment

ive pinned the speedo more times than i could count on one hand. only mods are turner (conforti) chip and the car is 1.5 inches lower than stock. got there very quickly too and just bounces off the rev limiter. im guessing that would indicate 160 mph but factoring optimistic speedo, maybe 145-150?

looks better than it runs :/

Comment

Now, what about quater mile times, Have any of you ran your in the 1/4 mile. If so what did you pull, your 0 to 60 mph and what was your time and mph. I know thats not what this car was made for, but I wanted to know what modded e30 m3 pulled, I never got a round to do this in mine.

Comment

14.8, 2.25 60' - jc chip, v700s, passenger seat out. 95 degrees that day.

i would estimate a 14.00 currently, provided a cool temp and i could get a 60' under 2.2 sec. my car is now equipped with vsr center section, evo 2 intake cam, evo 2 lower airbox. it is also quite a bit lighter. a quick enough 60' may require drag radials.

the e30 m3 isnt a drag car, but niether is a honda civic. i love optimizing my car for performance, be it lapping a road course, autoX, or quarter mile. one of the 3 may be a LOT more fun than the others, but i enjoy them all.

Comment

Working...
                X