Lighted one piece shifter knob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lighted one piece shifter knob

Is there such a thing and if so does anyone know how much they cost. Also is there a one piece suede shifter knob or does it only come in a two piece.

When I last enquired at BMW, they said the lighted knob is only available now as a 2 piece item - I'm sure it was around ฃ150 + VAT (over $250!!!)
    Steve
    Scottish Cecotto

Comment

The one piece illuminated has expired.

Looks like it's still available in one piece as -not illuminated-

It' never been available in suede, as far as i can see..
      Steffen Otto Jensen
      จจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจ
      1989 318is
      1989 M3 Cecotto (196/505)
      www.cecotto.dk

Comment

Illuminated shift knob

They are still listed on the Turner Motorsports website - $150. Installation was easy. I have never seen a suede one.:cool:

Comment

thats correct

It fits all e30 non M3's + The US M3, as it doesen't have the dogleg gear pattern.
          Steffen Otto Jensen
          จจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจ
          1989 318is
          1989 M3 Cecotto (196/505)
          www.cecotto.dk

Comment

Thank's. I like the suede look but I really think that the two piece boot looks like hell so I probably will go to the standard one piece. I saw the one on turner but I wasn't sure if it was a true one piece illuminated or not.

Comment

I just picked up a one piece dog leg shifter form my local dealer, there was plenty left, but $220 list price!!
              PN 25 11 2 232 614
              There is also a normal E30 US one, but don't have the part #, I had the TMS one in there before, and it comes with the wiring harness for the shifter, it plugs into the ash try light.

Do not click
              At least it's German

Comment

Why did you get rid of the Turner or did it where out? Also what is the quality of the Turner compared to the factory one piece.

Comment

The one from TMS IS the OEM Factory one piece. He got rid of it because he needed a Euro Dogleg Pattern. I have the exact same dilemma. I will be selling my OEM Factory one piece illuminated shifter from TMS sometime, once I find a replacement shifter w/ a dogleg pattern.

90 Sterling 2.5L E30///M3 lifer
                  97 Porsche Carrera S
                  13 Audi S6
                  SOLD 03 Audi RS6 daily
                  GONE 88 E28///M5 project

Comment

Working...
                  X