Running w/o exhaust -- how loud?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jake
    Doh! Um... we could just get a couple of spray bottles, fill'em up with model airplane fuel, grab 4 of your best mates, teach them a thing or two about pulse width and how Motronic would have prefered them to squeeze, then don you're fire proof suit, pay some kid to turn the key, and then hit 'record' on the camcorder!!!! If this is a highly modified S14 grab 4 more mates and explain how 2nd stage injectors work.

Oh jez, I'm getting sued for this one.

Jake Larsen <-- totally joking
    LOL, Jake !!!

:idea:Why not get four guys more, and be the first one with a 12 injector set up.:p :p :p
    sigpic

Comment

...so, uh, yeah. I think I'll just go ahead and keep the header and intake on the car. Humans make really bad computers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake
        Doh! Um... we could just get a couple of spray bottles, fill'em up with model airplane fuel, grab 4 of your best mates, teach them a thing or two about pulse width and how Motronic would have prefered them to squeeze, then don you're fire proof suit, pay some kid to turn the key, and then hit 'record' on the camcorder!!!! If this is a highly modified S14 grab 4 more mates and explain how 2nd stage injectors work.

Oh jez, I'm getting sued for this one.

Jake Larsen <-- totally joking
        Hehe, the only problem with the model airplane fuel is that it is made up of a percentage of alcohol, and it doesn't burn quite like normal gas. I had some that was going bad over time, so I decided to use it in the mower. Unfortunately something happened becuase it wouldn't start and run anymore
        Bryan K.
        Texas A&M Formula SAE

Comment

Working...
        X