Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official BMW E30 M3 25TH Anniversary

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by qwerte View Post
    Looking forward to the action! Long weekend has already been booked off at work to make sure I've got the time off.
    Nice! You will be impressed.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by qwerte View Post
      Looking forward to the action! Long weekend has already been booked off at work to make sure I've got the time off.
      Nice the More the merry. Hopefully we will get people from overseas. It will be like the United Nations at 25th Anniversary!

      [peace]
      Photobucket

      Comment


      • This event is going to be a blast....i better get off the computer and working if i want to make this event in full force!
        The E30 M3 Renewed ~ Rebuilt ~ Re-engineered

        www.ZeppieriMotorsport.com

        E30 M3 Rebuild Thread

        Comment


        • I'm from the Philippines, I wish I can take my car there but that's impossible. If I ever get the faintest reason to go to States I will time it for this event. Or we can plan a small e30 m3 gathering of our own here and coincide with your celebration
          Godspeed,
          John A.
          "If your ship doesnt come in, swim to it..."

          M3 e30 2.5L | R8 v8 6mt | 996 GT3 mk1 | Integrale Evo Martini 6 | Dallara F303/4 Toms | Defender 90 NAS

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jlasuncion View Post
            I'm from the Philippines, I wish I can take my car there but that's impossible. If I ever get the faintest reason to go to States I will time it for this event. Or we can plan a small e30 m3 gathering of our own here and coincide with your celebration
            try & C if u can get a visa. If my vac get approved in May i'll be coming home to visit hope
            to meet U guys. I haven't been back home since 1990 im sure lots of changes.
            Last edited by jericho//m3; 01-11-2011, 07:10 AM.

            Comment


            • I should be getting home from Afghanistan just in time for this. I have to say that you have my full attention. Now I have to figure out how to get the M there from Seattle...

              1984 Hennarot 325e - 1989 Zinnoberrot 325is - 1990 Brillantrot M3

              Comment


              • Originally posted by RainierHooker View Post
                I should be getting home from Afghanistan just in time for this. I have to say that you have my full attention. Now I have to figure out how to get the M there from Seattle...

                Road Trip!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by RainierHooker View Post
                  I should be getting home from Afghanistan just in time for this. I have to say that you have my full attention. Now I have to figure out how to get the M there from Seattle...
                  We know that it will not be easy for those who are planning to attend and who are so far. For that matter the organizers of this event will be offering an incentive for all of you. Look for the details within a couple of weeks on the 25th Anniversry website. Its just a little something to let you know that we are thinking about you guys.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ///Mavrikno13764 View Post
                    Road Trip!
                    Organize it guys, a road trip would be impressive.

                    Comment


                    • Will, Nick:

                      I can't believe I missed this thread!!! Wow... This sounds absolutely fantastic!!! Thanks Hugo (Vlad too) for telling me about it! I'll be there for sure!!!

                      Although NJMP would be a much better track, I would agree that traffic there on a Sunday evening would positively SUCK, and since this is not just a track event, Pocono is a better choice.

                      If you guys need any help at all, let me know. I'll be glad to lend a hand!
                      Ron ///Man

                      • '91 Gr-A Former CiBiEmme / Ravaglia - Sold
                      • '90 M3 Faux EVOII Alpineweiss 36K Orig Owner - The Queen
                      • '91 M3 Faux EVO III Brilliantrot Euro Driveline - The Rocket
                      • '91 M3 Faux Gr-A Club Racer DM - The Alter EGO
                      • '89 M3 M3T / ITR Club Racer
                      • '94 Spec E36 - Eh....
                      • '09 M3 - Tarmac Terrorist
                      • '04 330Xi Sport 6 Speed - Snowmobile
                      • '07 530 Xi - Highway Star
                      • http://www.imwcarparts.com/e30-m3-parts.htm


                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Ron ///Man View Post
                        Will, Nick:

                        I can't believe I missed this thread!!! Wow... This sounds absolutely fantastic!!! Thanks Hugo (Vlad too) for telling me about it! I'll be there for sure!!!

                        Although NJMP would be a much better track, I would agree that traffic there on a Sunday evening would positively SUCK, and since this is not just a track event, Pocono is a better choice.

                        If you guys need any help at all, let me know. I'll be glad to lend a hand!
                        Thanks, Ron! Very happy that you will be able to make it. Looking forward to it. Sorry I missed you and Hugo the other day, we have to make up for it. Speak to you soon.

                        Comment


                        • Ron, great to hear that you will be able to join us. There were actually several factors
                          that made our decision to go with Pocono a better choice. As the day draws closer, we
                          will definitely call upon those who offered to help, as we know this is not something
                          easily pulled off and will require a lot of hands.

                          Comment


                          • I met a owner in CT who isnt on S14.net yet, im trying to get him to come out as well.

                            ***
                            A special thank you to:
                            archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

                            Comment


                            • Can we get a consolidated update on where everything is at this point? I started reading and after page 5 I quit. Where do things stand at this point?

                              T

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Yan-3 View Post
                                I met a owner in CT who isnt on S14.net yet, im trying to get him to come out as well.
                                Good stuff, Yan. We will definitely start to reach out to those not on S14.net once
                                we get the website up and running. We are really pushing to have it ready to go by the
                                end of the month.

                                Originally posted by HANDBLT View Post
                                Can we get a consolidated update on where everything is at this point? I started reading and after page 5 I quit. Where do things stand at this point?

                                T
                                Where we stand. Boy this is going to be lengthy as we have done a lot already, and
                                we still a lot ahead of us. So here is the quick breakdown without boring everyone.

                                Track...done
                                Insurance...done
                                Catering...done
                                Location of Show and Shine...done
                                Lodging...done
                                Logo...done
                                Photo/Video...done
                                Website...In Progress

                                There are also a few more things we are working on and don't want to disclose quite
                                yet. From some of the feedback we have gotten, no one/group have set something of
                                this magnitude for the E30 M3. And us doing our research on other events past and
                                future, we believe we are doing pretty well for our first major event...and those that
                                have attended our smaller get-togethers know how we get things done.

                                The website will answer a lot of questions once it's up and running!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X