This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nickn3 View Post
    I will be blocking a minimum of 15 rooms on Monday to secure a 20% discount for everyone. I am also going to work with them on an earlier check in time for those arriving on saturday. Remember, the rooms are $109 and that is for up to 2 guests. They can open up the whole suite and accommodate 4 or 6 guests and the price will come out the same per person. A 20% discount will be applied to that amount. Awesome deal for some awesome rooms.
    One note in reviewing this, the rooms have queen sized beds, no double bed options. Spooning is optional
    88M3 henna

73T100C
    97 540\6-Gone
    2008 MINI Clubman S

Comment

• Originally posted by JEDM3 View Post
      One note in reviewing this, the rooms have queen sized beds, no double bed options. Spooning is optional
      What happens in Pocono, stays in Pocono...:noevil:

Comment

• Originally posted by JEDM3 View Post
        im gonna get a room if anyone wants to share...errr spoon

A special thank you to:
        archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

• Anyone up for a key party???

On a serious note, not sure how many hours will actually be spent in the
          room. I know we'll be running around with setup most of the night.

Comment

• Fixed!

Originally posted by chutrain View Post
            Anyone up for a key party???

On a serious note, not sure how many hours will actually be spent in the
            room. I know we'll be running around PARTYING most of the night.

hahaha...you guys know that i am down to help as always just don't ask me to share a bed with the greek lol
            The E30 M3 Renewed ~ Rebuilt ~ Re-engineered

www.ZeppieriMotorsport.com

E30 M3 Rebuild Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by JOEBMW View Post

hahaha...you guys know that i am down to help as always just don't ask me to share a bed with the greek lol
              I guess you learned your lesson the first time, JoeJoe. :evilnah:

Comment

• Seems to be a lot of spooning going on at this event... Im sleeping in my car. Regardless of the spoons this is going to be great.

1989 Evil_///M3
                1991 Evil_///M5

Comment

• Originally posted by yourbimmer View Post
                  Seems to be a lot of spooning going on at this event... Im sleeping in my car. Regardless of the spoons this is going to be great.
                  even if i roll up on M-Systems?

A special thank you to:
                  archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

Seems to be a lot of spooning going on at this event... Im sleeping in my car. Regardless of the spoons this is going to be great.
                    Originally posted by Yan-3 View Post
                    Him with his throwing stars and you with turbines, this could be an interesting combo.
                    Throwing-turbines....hmmmmm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron ///Man View Post
                      Great job Will and Nick!! The site is awesome!!! This event is going to be staggering!
                      This sounds like a fun event - unfortunately the date is a direct conflict with the Bimmers Across the Borders event at Mt Tremblant, which has the North American Challenge BMW Club Race at the same time.

Has this event been promoted on the SIG and on the other forums as well? Bimmerforums, M3forums, S14power etc?
                      sigpic
                      2010 BMW Club Racing E30 M3 Touring Car Champion
                      2011, 2013 SCCA Runoffs Super Touring Under 3.0L Bronze Medalist
                      2011 SCCA Jim Fitzgerald Rookie of the Year
                      2012 SCCA Northeast Divisional STU Champion
                      2015 SCCA Runoffs STU Polesitter

Comment

• Originally posted by JS154 View Post
                        This sounds like a fun event - unfortunately the date is a direct conflict with the Bimmers Across the Borders event at Mt Tremblant, which has the North American Challenge BMW Club Race at the same time.

Has this event been promoted on the SIG and on the other forums as well? Bimmerforums, M3forums, S14power etc?
                        We will be slowly promoting across other forums/mediums as well as vendors to have
                        attend. We have be waiting for the website to launch before contacting.

Comment

• Originally posted by chutrain View Post
                          Him with his throwing stars and you with turbines, this could be an interesting combo.
                          note the sig my friend, note the sig.

A special thank you to:

Comment

• Originally posted by Yan-3 View Post
                            Originally posted by chutrain View Post
                            Actually guys for this event my poor man's sport evo package should be complete so I'll be sporting the sport evo wheels nogaro silver. :chop:

1989 Evil_///M3
                            1991 Evil_///M5

Comment

Actually guys for this event my poor man's sport evo package should be complete so I'll be sporting the sport evo wheels nogaro silver. :chop:
                              PM sent:idea:

A special thank you to:

Comment

nothing poor about the sport evo! :headspin:
                                The E30 M3 Renewed ~ Rebuilt ~ Re-engineered

www.ZeppieriMotorsport.com

E30 M3 Rebuild Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X