The E30 M3 Renewed ~ Rebuilt ~ Re-engineered

www.ZeppieriMotorsport.com

E30 M3 Rebuild Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by JOEBMW View Post
        why not? the distance?
        Distance yeah and money.

Comment

• Done, just booked a room also. Friendly people there and great rates! Thanks!
          E30 M3 / E46 M3 / E83 X3

Comment

• ^^^Good stuff. People should get on booking the rooms first as they are more than
            likely to move quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by ///Empowered View Post
              Done, just booked a room also. Friendly people there and great rates! Thanks!

They are very nice there and the rooms are really impressive for the price. Book your rooms before anything. These facilities are leased between April and October and they get alot of traffic. They start booking rooms for August in April!

Comment

• WHats the month/day of this??

Comment

• Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
                  WHats the month/day of this??
                  August 27-28

A special thank you to:
                  archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

• Has there been avby thought about a swap meet area/time where people could list paijrts for sale or trade? It could be nice to have a way to trade parts while the group is together.

Comment

• We can definitely work out an area, but coordinating with people to make sure there
                      are enough parts to make it worthwhile can be tough. If there is enough interest we
                      can get something going.

Comment

• Originally posted by qwerte View Post
                        Has there been avby thought about a swap meet area/time where people could list paijrts for sale or trade? It could be nice to have a way to trade parts while the group is together.
                        I think this is a great idea. Like Will said, hopefully there are enough participants to make it happen
                        sigpic

Comment

• Maybe even just a pin board with cue cards so people can list their items with a phone number so that people can get in touch while we're together. That way people don't have to stand around with their parts for hours but gives an outlet to advertise their parts.

Comment

• what are we doing about the models ? :cool:

we need to get them the sexy outfits with 25th ann. logos

Comment

• Originally posted by qwerte View Post
                              Maybe even just a pin board with cue cards so people can list their items with a phone number so that people can get in touch while we're together. That way people don't have to stand around with their parts for hours but gives an outlet to advertise their parts.

Let's do it. I think we'll get a bunch of interesting items for everyone. Consider it done. We are working on the schedule which is a couple of months out. Ideas such as this are great.

Comment

• Originally posted by vlad View Post
                                what are we doing about the models ? :cool:

we need to get them the sexy outfits with 25th ann. logos

Lets get a sample day going Vlad, set it up. Consider it an audition, that will help us narrow down the size of the logo's!

Comment

Working...
                                X